The wide world of Nutes

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
More product reviews on the nutes you fellas use in all styles of cultivation.

As a new indoor grower I’m obviously limited to a few indoor grows so far.

Been running the canna aqua range in my dwc so far so good, did have an iron def, I was recommended the cyco dr repair and it worked wonders for me.

I did get the canna pk 13/14 online price was $22 I went to my local hydro and got stung $45

fuckin dirty daisy’s, all well it’s only money.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I like to piss in a jar, shit in a bucket, them mix it together and store away to ferment for 3 months
then add mix 10% shitpiss to 90% water, in the res or bucket, add sulfate of potash for flowering

Get's you a fantastic result, huge stinky nuggets, give it a go you blokes/ladies'/trannies/?? I highly recommend it (y) :poop:

D

Deleted member cpr

Do they come in 20 l ?, how much $$$ for the 5l shit, what does the sillycar do ???
They do come in 20L but I find them a pain in the arse, much prefer 5l kits. 5L set is about 75 I think.

Silica makes everything slightly chunkier I reckon, maybe?

I'll use any hydro base nutes, I just avoid the ones with a premium price tag. I'm not hung up on cyco at all, it's no better or worse than the others.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Think my first maximum yeild mag I rekon half the mag is nute advertisements.

D

Deleted member cpr

My old staple was HY GEN like tunkers posted but the 2 part. It's good stuff.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
The canna 2 part a and b was 40 that’s 2 liters and the cunts don’t even fill the bottles all the way up. Would be 750ml in the bottle unopened that’s a bit rich.

D

Deleted member cpr

Fuck canna IMO. There nutes are good but no better than the cheapies I've got.

Top Bottom