The stabilising influence of a woman during tense situations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
What nonsensical posts have I made??
You must be confusing me with Pedro. 🤣

I have made a shit load of anti religious posts but and I will never stop those. 😝
lol well I wont dredge up the multitude of nonsensical posts made by you and many many others here...it's par for the course and so ridiculous to tell me not to post nonsensical or religious posts while all around me are doing the same even if not on the same team if you get what I mean lol

Ganja Kaiser

Baked
User ID
Honestly, I'm torn on this one. My other half, she knows how to calm a situation and she sure as fucking hell knows how to blow up a situation. Whether or not I always know which way it'll go is another thing. So no sure how I feel about having a woman around to defuse a situation. It can work but it can also blow up in your face. haha

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Honestly, I'm torn on this one. My other half, she knows how to calm a situation and she sure as fucking hell knows how to blow up a situation. Whether or not I always know which way it'll go is another thing. So no sure how I feel about having a woman around to defuse a situation. It can work but it can also blow up in your face. haha

Whatever advantage women have in calming a situation will quickly dissolve with the Woke mob dropping genre, no male or female talk allowed etc and lots of people experimenting with sex changes and other major body modifications. We all end up just a mish mash of mankind playing God...just another science experiment gone wrong...but I digress lol

Cheers Ganja and nice to meet you :)

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
What would happen if we had more women in high places like a particular Indian woman I see on u tube ( which I can't remember her name) but she's super smart and very respected.
anyway could lots more woman of her caliber in politics and places of power make any difference to current world situation?I
ie(old MENS wars !)
Seems to me through history conflict and war mostly created by MEN✌🏻

Sugar

Baked
User ID
What would happen if we had more women in high places like a particular Indian woman I see on u tube ( which I can't remember her name) but she's super smart and very respected.
anyway could lots more woman of her caliber in politics and places of power make any difference to current world situation?I
ie(old MENS wars !)
Seems to me through history conflict and war mostly created by MEN✌🏻
Thanks Oldfark.

Hmmm I don't know which woman you are referring to but would like to know who she is.

What do you think about NZ's Jacinda and the way she dealt with that Muslim bombing?
Overall I thought she was very effective. I also thought she was a bit over the top with the empathy at times which got on my nerves but still I think it was genuine empathy.

Other female leaders at the moment I'm thinking about is the German and Scottish PM's...not sure they are dealing with things so well, particularly the German PM...can't remember their names.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Jacinda seems to go pretty good and seems pretty popular .
All female leaders have to contend with an army of men all around
Maybe we should try 50% men 50% woman in politics?🤔✌🏻

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Have you people forgotten about the train wreck called Julia Gillard ?
She was Fabulous and I was a strong supporter of her. Tony Abbott and the way the media portrayed her and hounded the first Rainbow Govt and first online discussion etc. was disgusting.
Tony Abbott etal should hang their heads in shame.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
First Rainbow government ?? where, when, how ?
That what it was called being the first two party (Labor and The Greens) when Kevin Rudd went off the rails after the 2007 Kevin 07 Labor win over the Coalition (The Libs and the Nationals I think) that had our longest serving Prime Minister....what's his name? ugh, brain drain anyway he did a good job while in his 13 years in office and our finances at the time were very good then lots of changes...well some here will recall lol

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
Little Johnny was the best PM we have had for a very long time, Australia boomed, every cunt made a good quid

wages went up and up for once, you flogs have very short memory's and NFI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom