The stabilising influence of a woman during tense situations?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
So then, I have often heard that having a woman around in some potential or actual violent situations can calm the situation.

What do you think?

It's True

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sugar

Baked
User ID
How sweet she even gave him a tissue to clean himself up lol.
we can all post pics supporting one argument for or against and I think you will find the percentage rate of men violence abuse etc against women is well above that women against men...silly post so there.

Sugar

Baked
User ID
the post is about whether or not you have found that women have been a quiet or calm influence or swayed toward non violence resolution.

That is one of the reasons why many military, police etc argue for support of women in these authority roles that have for long time been thought only suitable for men.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
You going so good , sure you had your Easter thing fine

But what I can't understand is why you bring up subjects that are going to divide the community , cause arguments etc that don't need to be discussed on this sort of platform

Why ?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

But what I can't understand is why you bring up subjects that are going to divide the community , cause arguments etc that don't need to be discussed on this sort of platform

Why ?
She's a shit stirrer. I like it!!! 🤣🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've seen many a fight be averted by a woman stepping in the middle to calm the situation down usually when the 2 blokes involved weren't to pissed. I've also seen a chick get knocked out cold in the same situation when the blokes were more pissed.
Men are inherently more violent than women and that's because of our old mate testosterone. Just the way we have evolved.

Last edited:

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
we can all post pics supporting one argument for or against and I think you will find the percentage rate of men violence abuse etc against women is well above that women against men...silly post so there.

Yeah fair enough, I will say only weak cunts beat up on women.

In saying that sometimes I understand why some women get flogged some pretty nasty shit happens to blokes, again I’m not condoning violence against anyone.

I’ve seen blokes lose everything kids house finances and dragged though the courts over nothing more than bullshit accusations to tarnish reputations etc.

It’s a shame that a lot of women know how to bend the law into their favor, an x of mine got an avo on me for something I said 15 years ago been separated for 15 years what a fucking joke the system really is. Felt really bad for that young mum a few weeks back that was lit up cases like that make me sick she couldn’t get help.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Back home, disputes are often decided by digging a hole, burying philandering woman up 2 her head
and then throwing rocks at her with much merriment
Problem solved....unless u can't find rocks :giggle:

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Bit off subject but love the women's mma !
Couldn't be bothered watching men's anymore.
The small women is where amazing combat skills are at they are super technical opponents and very interesting to watch.
And some are hot asses
Don't mind watching a bit of violence as long as I'm not involved😆✌🏻

Sugar

Baked
User ID

Why ?
we all have our idiosyncrasies :D

Sugar

Baked
User ID
...or...maybe, just maybe I taste tested the tincture a tad too much and it came as a surprise to me also to find upon arising from my stupor that I had posted what I was thinking about ...no idea why it's in the Introduction section but there you go :D

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Go you😇all good girlfriend sounds like good tincture.
Did u end up,watering it down a bit ?
Polish spiritus hot under the toungue hey✌🏻

Sugar

Baked
User ID
Go you😇all good girlfriend sounds like good tincture.
Did u end up,watering it down a bit ?
Polish spiritus hot under the toungue hey✌🏻
No I didn't dilute it and Yes! It burnt the heck out under the tongue! I even was prepared to have a little bit of saliva there to dilute it but the herb tincture is the best by far and lovely taste there is already big difference between the cupboard and the freezer herb ones! The cupboard one doesn't burn as much and has a nutty flavour to it which the freezer one doesn't have. The plain one without the herbs is a burner though!

Sugar

Baked
User ID

Why ?
How condescending lol
Can't start posts without your approval Mic? Really lol
What a bore

and so glad i've been "going so good" according to you. You do realise how pathetic that sounds right? Save it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom