The serrated wedge social golf club

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I must be on the wrong forum, this one is full of left wing fuckheads

I actually vote, pedro. And i've voted for the right moreso than the left. Only time i've voted left is to dislodged cunts like John Howard, Campbell Newman because the cunts damn near crippled country and state due to over the top cutbacks.

Left have proven time 'n time again that they fucked with everything they touch, which usually see's them outted the following term.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I actually vote, pedro. And i've voted for the right moreso than the left. Only time i've voted left is to dislodged cunts like John Howard, Campbell Newman because the cunts damn near crippled country and state due to over the top cutbacks.

Left have proven time 'n time again that they fucked with everything they touch, which usually see's them outted the following term.
Your a good law abiding bloke, little Johnny was one of the only ones that didn't fuck the place up worse than he found it IMO, after 13 years of labor and no pay rises unless you were a public servant, the place was fucking flying under Howard and Costello, wages went up above inflation for once, jobs were everywhere, he was still a little cunt tho

fucked if I'd vote for any of them, not unless they bring back me "common law" rights

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Yep, under Howard's watch the country was moving forward in leaps 'n bounds. But fucked if i know what happened, the last 18-24months of his reign they really tightened the screws.

I think the missus (Janette) was running the country there for a while. Lil Johnny was her hand puppet. :p

regal1

Vegetating
User ID
Your a good law abiding bloke, little Johnny was one of the only ones that didn't fuck the place up worse than he found it IMO, after 13 years of labor and no pay rises unless you were a public servant, the place was fucking flying under Howard and Costello, wages went up above inflation for once, jobs were everywhere, he was still a little cunt tho

fucked if I'd vote for any of them, not unless they bring back me "common law" rights
the libs run the country like a business and often have a strong economy and amass a surplus so labour can get in and plow thru it cause they drive the bus in reverse gear and fuck us up again. Libs FTW

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Shot a 39 for 9 on the weekend, driver was a bit hit and miss but creaming my irons. You all better start swinging I’m coming for yas 😆

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Shot a 39 for 9 on the weekend, driver was a bit hit and miss but creaming my irons. You all better start swinging I’m coming for yas 😆
Fuck yeah not a bad round mate. What was par?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
A few Shrubs and a big dam on the left of the first hole if u push or slice ya in the drink of the bat.

the 3rd is an elevated green 165m par 3 landed a foot from the hole was spewing I’ve almost had a hole in one on that hole before 2 inches off.

it’s a pretty easy course it’s been months since I last played so was good to hit a few good ones.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
A few Shrubs and a big dam on the left of the first hole if u push or slice ya in the drink of the bat.

the 3rd is an elevated green 165m par 3 landed a foot from the hole was spewing I’ve almost had a hole in one on that hole before 2 inches off.

it’s a pretty easy course it’s been months since I last played so was good to hit a few good ones.
Yeah mate I haven’t had a hit since February.
Sounds like a fun course and round.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey Gazza would u believe i rode a pushy up Camberwora mt and down in to the valley without stopping, mind u, was only 15 and lived in Nowra 4 most of time

Nearly carked it a few times on some of those hair pins, but when ure 15 ure indestructable
.....[a lot diff now i tell ya]

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Hey Gazza would u believe i rode a pushy up Camberwora mt and down in to the valley without stopping, mind u, was only 15 and lived in Nowra 4 most of time

Nearly carked it a few times on some of those hair pins, but when ure 15 ure indestructable
I have no doubt you were the pushy king when u were 15 bob. Nowra is a nice spot bob looking forward to getting up that way very soon and drinking lots of tooheys new and playing golf.

Don’t worry mate time catches up with all of us eventually, luckily people like u with fucking great sense of humor brighten up shitty days for people like me 😃

Last edited:

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Appreciate kind words mate
Had fair share of shitty days, probs just like ev/one on here, but ure dead right about talking 2
like-minded ppl when ure feeling a bit down

Gives u that "fuk yeah" my life only sucks half as bad as i thought, and u start 2 realize ure not the only one drinking copious amounts of piss or forever looking 4 that oil covered knife 2 lick

Not here 4 a long time so might as well spend it laughing

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Indeed mate, I always look at what I have and not what I don’t have.

you have a great aura bob not many people have one but you definitely have it.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Classic Bob.
We did the same thing on a year 7 High school trip. One lad came unstuck and went over the barrier and broke his arm.
Never be allowed to something like that for school these days with the fun police onto everything.

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
I think school surfing is still a thing and that's gotta be good .
My year through high school and our school pioneered school surfing in Australia and we had a ball doing it.
And the teachers involved were really kool guys.✌

Top Bottom