The serrated wedge social golf club

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ive got Cleveland irons and a nike and Wilson driver and 3 wood.
I recently bought a set of king cobra one length irons so the longest iron i have is a 7 iron. Me 3,4,5,6 are all the same length as me 7 iron.
There is a very easy course near me and ive gone round in 8 over there is also a very hard course near me and me best there is 16 over. That was when i was playing twice a week 10 years ago. 😆😆
If can go under 90 tomorrow ill be happy. We playing a super hilly course and its a tough one.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
I was down to 13 handicap about 4 years ago playing 4 times a week.

Nice clubs, I have Ping G2 irons extended shafts, cobra driver, Wilson staff rescue and fairway woods. Got a set of srixon tour special irons given to me but haven’t hit them yet.

Can still get a few g.i.r bit completely butcher me putting now can’t finish me good work, when it warms up a bit I’ll go out more. Do have a membership I need to use.

Good to have courses close to home spoilt for choose out here.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I was down to 13 handicap about 4 years ago playing 4 times a week.

Nice clubs, I have Ping G2 irons extended shafts, cobra driver, Wilson staff rescue and fairway woods. Got a set of srixon tour special irons given to me but haven’t hit them yet.

Can still get a few g.i.r bit completely butcher me putting now can’t finish me good work, when it warms up a bit I’ll go out more. Do have a membership I need to use.

Good to have courses close to home spoilt for choose out here.
Yeah nice mate.
My short game is far better than me long game. Ive pw in a few times from 100m out and if i 3 put im spewing. Love a good chip from 30m to 70m. Can spray a driver quite well but. 🤣

Red Eye Hero

Baked
User ID
Lol I’m in I’ve always wanted to play golf I’ve only ever played once and that was an anger management at school Haha

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
How about this weekend, you come down here, Saturday arvo sounds good
bring ya rabbitdog ya pigmy cunt

Top Bottom