The serrated wedge social golf club

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Love me social golf, seems a few members are keen for an annual social golf trip/piss up close to the end of the year.

I’ve played the kangaroo valley golf club which was an awesome track, anyway will try figure out some numbers how many playing and for a weekend?

and will see what we can do.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Alright now we need a date.
Im easy for any weekend including the friday in November to January. We should do a 3 nighter Thursday to Sunday if yous keen.
Fucking epic swimming holes about 10min drive from golf course aswell.

D

Deleted member DC01

Well I'm going for a fish with uncle mic in early/mid Oct in NSW, will catch up with Porky for a few grogs while I'm there

If you blokes are going to do a yearly piss up game of flog event, ya might want to share it around the states
Vic/NSW and Queeensland, fuck the rest of them lol

just need to sort out when, some of us a flat out during the growing season, for now anyway
be all over in a few years hopefully

Good to see Gazza is supplying the coke lol

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Been looking at wagga wagga looks like a few good courses.

open to suggestions, fucK be lucky to get a group of 4 at this rate, all well more togo round 😆

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Kangaroo valley, yeah I’m easy mate if everyone happy with that. Fuckin awesome course.
Need some dates so I can get some shit happening.
so far

Gazza
porky
Billygoat
Pedro

Need to comfirm that’s the first group.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Pedro ain't playing.. he is the drinks, smokes and drugs cart bitch.... lol ?

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
they got accom at that golf club?

Kangaroo valley golf course

Set 4.2 km from the iconic Hampden Bridge, Australia's last remaining suspension bridge, this golf resort with cabins and villas is also 0.8 km from Galeria Aniela Fine Arts museum.

The 1-to-3-bedroom cabins and villas range in style from rustic-chic to airy and modern, and feature high-speed Internet, satellite TV and DVD/CD players, as well as kitchens and decks or patios. Upgraded villas add washer/dryers and/or bathrooms with whirlpool baths.

Amenities include a restaurant set in a historic wool shed building, a championship golf course and a pool. There are also tennis courts, a giant chessboard and volleyball

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
nice. Pedro will enjoy the Fine Arts Museum. Can check in on some of his investments. lol

Top Bottom