The Alcohol Thread.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Yeah I've had family and mates travel to Ireland and they all say the guiness we drink here is nothing like what ya get on tap over there!!
Guinness can be good overseas - depends on the pub cause u need to clean the lines every week (max) and have a good run every day otherwise u get cac (Irish for shite) in the lines and it tastes a bit bitter

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
If ya like Bent spoke stuff have ya tried anything from Capital brewing. Both very good but I prefer the Capital stuff personally!!
Ye inspired me to buy a mix of cans on the walk home - 4 for $22 in VC so trying the Capital now, not bad but full price case is as mental as the Crankshaft!

Attachments

• 8DCB5AB8-1BCF-4037-A319-D8ABDD9B7333.jpeg
    8DCB5AB8-1BCF-4037-A319-D8ABDD9B7333.jpeg
    5.4 MB · Views: 21

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Ye inspired me to buy a mix of cans on the walk home - 4 for $22 in VC so trying the Capital now, not bad but full price case is as mental as the Crankshaft!
Had all of em except the stout!
That Capital trail is awesome!! Ridiculously priced but!

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
for the good kunts old enough to remember the best beer in the world commercials, this isn’t it. Possibly the worst beer in the world (n I’ve tried a lot). went on a wee brewery tour and had to ask the staff cause I thought it was off but turns out it is meant to taste as bad as it did…

8C724CC8-03B7-4C9C-B2C1-16AEBAE0958C.jpeg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
for the good kunts old enough to remember the best beer in the world commercials, this isn’t it. Possibly the worst beer in the world (n I’ve tried a lot). went on a wee brewery tour and had to ask the staff cause I thought it was off but turns out it is meant to taste as bad as it did…

View attachment 34551
You know that's ginger beer not actual beer right?? 🤣

Top Bottom