The Alcohol Thread.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Second ever can of Guinness - fuck it didn’t taste like expected - NOTHING like draft so daft to try comparing. it’s fairly drinkable - kinda sweet, strong coffee n chocolatey flavour, very smooth but I’d seriously struggle to drink too many of them. Not sure what this six pack will do to me arse though, could be a rough start tomorrow

6CC4F24D-7C59-417E-929D-0E667182C53B.jpeg

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Second ever can of Guinness - fuck it didn’t taste like expected - NOTHING like draft so daft to try comparing. it’s fairly drinkable - kinda sweet, strong coffee n chocolatey flavour, very smooth but I’d seriously struggle to drink too many of them. Not sure what this six pack will do to me arse though, could be a rough start tomorrow

View attachment 35390
Yea you can count on that.
Drinking that shit too much give ya fkn GOUT

• Haha
Reactions: Orb

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
Community Member
User ID
have a mate with gout, fairly painful apparently. he reckoned it was bacon and cured meat that was the culprit. nothing to do with his alcoholism
Possible man
but my stepfather drank home stout and Guinness all his life so did the old girl and he had gout bad bad and he was told it was the piss.....I drank it for years. Living in broken hill and I've never had a problem.
It has given me an angry pancreas that is now fucked tho 😜
I liked the old Coopers,we had over 200 cartons of it at our peak mum used to get $25 a box back then 😎
Then a couple of mates tried to make a still in a 44 when I was on the trawlers in the gulf on a break and they laid it down to sterilize it pit a flame in and boom shot out and 3 rd degree burns all over the 3 of them. So I stopped home brew.
Now I'm on the Hahn crisp not bad
🇬🇳

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'm a step further my friend but shit happens aye 😎
As a chronic pancreatitis sufferer. Careful there.
have a mate with gout, fairly painful apparently. he reckoned it was bacon and cured meat that was the culprit. nothing to do with his alcoholism
Alright you cunts this thread is about good alcohol and the enjoyment being pissed brings!!
No more of this me mate, uncle or fucking sisters stepdad has gout talk!!
Or me pancreas is fucked!! 🤣
4X garbage should never be mentioned in this thread when there are some many other good beers in this thread and it's only drank by severely inbred Queenslanders!!!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Sorry I shouldn't be laughing at others medical conditions!!
Even if they are self-inflicted.
Although my bodies fucked from self-inflicted injuries from sport! 🤣

Hudo

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Everyone I know who has gout is a big piss head but all blame it on tomatoes and everything else 😆

Reactions: Orb
Top Bottom