The Alcohol Thread.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Fkn forgot about the alcohol thread😂 although I should be in the water n orange juice thread today never really got into the craft beers might have to give em a crack👍

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Fkn forgot about the alcohol thread😂 although I should be in the water n orange juice thread today never really got into the craft beers might have to give em a crack👍
Most are very very good but as everything in this day and age fucking pricey.

A lot of local brewers are getting smashed at the minute which is a shame just so many of them now all competing with each other, the six monthly alcohol tax is just another kick in the guts too.

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Always better in the shed.. Lucky bastard, Gazz. It looks like you've done a nice tidy job of it too. :cool:

Outta curiosity, what's the insulation that your going/gone with? Reason being i'm hoping to get something sorted here around early Spring, and insulation is one of my concerns at the moment.

Anyway, no doubt she's going to be pretty schmick, once completed. Good onya. (y)

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Always better in the shed.. Lucky bastard, Gazz. It looks like you've done a nice tidy job of it too. :cool:

Outta curiosity, what's the insulation that your going/gone with? Reason being i'm hoping to get something sorted here around early Spring, and insulation is one of my concerns at the moment.

Anyway, no doubt she's going to be pretty schmick, once completed. Good onya. (y)
Cheers mate, I’ve been working on it for months now, it’s definitely a work in progress still.

I went with the CSR Bradford poly air insulation for sheds or out buildings, it’s pricey but fucking worth every cent, it’s good for about 30 years.

Top Bottom