The Alcohol Thread.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Stuff the Beer. How's the size of the mitt on Soot's? You wouldn't want him to grab hold of ya.. :oops:

Anyway, here's this weekend's offerings. Had a bottle of this 20 odd years ago, and i found it one of the smoothest rum's to date.
A good social drink, so good i polished off that bottle back then in one sitting. I'm going to try 'n refrain from that this weekend.

It must've been a small batch back then, because i went back the following week to get another bottle and the locals outlets were out everywhere. Only found out this batch was re-released a few months back. Need to get more of it before i face the same consequence..

bndyrmD3.jpg

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Stuff the Beer. How's the size of the mitt on Soot's? You wouldn't want him to grab hold of ya.. :oops:

Anyway, here's this weekend's offerings. Had a bottle of this 20 odd years ago, and i found it one of the smoothest rum's to date.
A good social drink, so good i polished off that bottle back then in one sitting. I'm going to try 'n refrain from that this weekend.

It must've been a small batch back then, because i went back the following week to get another bottle and the locals outlets were out everywhere. Only found out this batch was re-released a few months back. Need to get more of it before i face the same consequence..

View attachment 41313
43% wooohooo!!

MoFo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Whisky is ok. Blended. Monkey shoulder. Getting a decent whisky isn't easy thanks to our fabulous government taxes. Location makes it so much better. 20231202_181620.jpg

Attachments

• 20231202_181620.jpg
    20231202_181620.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 5
Last edited:
Top Bottom