The Alcohol Thread.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
Don't hate or judge me :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: yeah I'm Very Bogan, so suits me :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL: I don't really drink a lot of beer, but when I do, its this, more of a JD person :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, I did a bit of a way easy motorcycle repair job for a bloke (which took me like 40 minutes) and he asked me how much, and I just said a six pack of VB will do, and he turned up with these :LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:
IMG_9282-1400px.jpg

benn0

Baked
User ID
remember as a youngin how easy vb went down (was even called a freak hahaha) until i over did it one night and now im flat out trying not to vomit at the taste, every time i have a vb now it instantly brings back memories of the night i over did it lol

GlennT_59

Blooming
User ID
remember as a youngin how easy vb went down (was even called a freak hahaha) until i over did it one night and now im flat out trying not to vomit at the taste, every time i have a vb now it instantly brings back memories of the night i over did it lol
Blackberry Nip did that to me a loooooong time ago in the 70's, lol just the thought of that purple afterburner makes me wanna reach :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I know the feeling. I won my weight in vb at a pub in 1999, we put my biggest mate on the see saw they set up at the bar then they stacked cartons till he lifted off the ground 🤣 14 cartons 🤣🤣🤣

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Blackberry Nip did that to me a loooooong time ago in the 70's, lol just the thought of that purple afterburner makes me wanna reach :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I remember bits of chips I’d eaten getting up into the back of my nose after vomiting that cheap shit up ,,would’ve been 1970..
Thanks for rotten the memory.😂

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Speaking of the Victorian Bitterness..
went through a random bottle-o the other day and grabbed a couple stubbies. First one I cracked was all good. Second one was hard to open, had to use an opener which is a sign of a rusty cap. Checked the expiry date...
Off.jpg
still had to have a taste, then noticed mould around the mouth piece 🤢

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Child free night tonight, beer for me, gin for the missus (and me, as I've taken a liking to it with Tonic water).
She's eaten a bit of decarbed stuff and a had a spliff whilst I'm having a few drinks before we get into the meat/cheese/dip platter.
20240120_180433.jpg

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
bit fan of locals, especially brewery’s but price of pints these days in some of these places is a shocker
Not cheap, but the quality puts it in a different league! Me and my mates have spent our lives making sure we have friends in the right places 🤣 that said the price vinD quoted mainlanders were paying for pot you guys should be able to work something out 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: Orb

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
yeah even when quality is average, I’m happy support local every time. except when ur local suggests something - don’t drink any rum really, but this was recommended and at $55 in DM it’s hard to pass by

3ED416E1-2E72-467E-8AAA-0D84A5DD4A95.jpeg

Top Bottom