Stoner thought for the day ....

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

Do we all see colours the same? For example, what I see as red might appear blue to another but we both call it yellow because that's what we were told as kids :geek:

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Each time you light your lighter, your lighter gets lighter and lighter until it gets so light that it wont light anymore. :unsure:
Strange I was talking electric cars today with a buddy and thought the same with petrol cars unlike electric that stay the same weight!

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Strange I was talking electric cars today with a buddy and thought the same with petrol cars unlike electric that stay the same weight!
So a charged battery weights the same as a flat battery???
Does that mean electricity is weightless??

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
I think there is a weight difference.

With regard to petrol. Sure it gets lighter but most cars will surge under 3/4 of a tank of pushed correctly where it matters.

What's more concerning is the modern vehicles weights, fuel tank size and battery, alt and starter weights.

They getting heavier cos most cunts can't drive for shit

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I think there is a weight difference.

With regard to petrol. Sure it gets lighter but most cars will surge under 3/4 of a tank of pushed correctly where it matters.

What's more concerning is the modern vehicles weights, fuel tank size and battery, alt and starter weights.

They getting heavier cos most cunts can't drive for shit
Ill test it out with a drill battery at work.

Top Bottom