Stoner thought for the day ....

The Stoned Jester

Germinating
User ID
Strange I was talking electric cars today with a buddy and thought the same with petrol cars unlike electric that stay the same weight!

I always wondered about this like is there a sweet spot that you can keep your car fueled filled at to obtain maximum weight to power ratio? I know it's not much but I used to have a big car with a 70l tank so that's like an extra 70kg+ when full you could feel the strain on the car hauling a full tank around until it got lighter and the car handled easier.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
If your body loses 21 grams of weight when you die ,,,Where does that 21 grams reside in the body while your still alive ?

Indy

Misfit
User ID
If your body loses 21 grams of weight when you die ,,,Where does that 21 grams reside in the body while your still alive ?

Hang on.. are you suggesting a person's soul weighs approximately 21 grams, mate?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I think the bloke that did the experiment suggested it’s the soul ...
me,,I’m questioning where the that 21 grams was the moment before death.

vostok

Blooming
User ID
I always wondered about this like is there a sweet spot that you can keep your car fueled filled at to obtain maximum weight to power ratio? I know it's not much but I used to have a big car with a 70l tank so that's like an extra 70kg+ when full you could feel the strain on the car hauling a full tank around until it got lighter and the car handled easier.
Fuel management 101 - early aviation studies... see point of no return ..lol

vostok

Blooming
User ID
a stiif would easy vape out 1 Oz of water minutes after death I suggest a lot more than 21gms
longer or quicker depending on climate

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Following on in a wierd way. If you feed a fish living food they gain extra energy/growth that science can't account for.... Souls, yum
It may explain why my babe does the house chores after our saturday session! ...I have an urge to garden if that helps ....lololol

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
Out collecting the eggs this morning,I'm inside pen bending down picking up eggs amongst noisey enquiring hens ,all of a sudden i rip off a long noisey competition quality fart! 20 hens instantly stand up to attention !dead silence....then panic ensues running ,trippingand flying to get the he'll out of there!😂🤣😁😄😅✌note no animals injured in the daily running of farm.
RSPCA approved farting practices in place.

Top Bottom