Sticky seeds

puggle6

Baked
User ID
wow all these inhouse fighting and yeah dc puggle farms whatever you are dude you suck you and the rest lol i hope you enjoyed ur failed venture lad haha i wonder what your new band will be hahaha Dc dave the gronk and yeah ur shit came undone when benny and patrick dropped out the game your time was well and truely over ....NEXT
Bahahaha, who the fuck are you?

Go ask them, they will tell you I'm a top bloke TSE simp

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
We don’t need grammar nazis here thank you..
right you want small medium or large ?
I'll need a large thanks. Just to watch the previews 😎. Shaping up like a scene from Blues Brothers movie, everywhere you turn, someone is trying to kill the cunts. 😂 Gidddy-up Rawhide.

User ID
the best option that i used in the pass is a costly one but it works i place orders from attitude and send them to multiple addresses under multiple accounts and i have a pretty good success rate ive only lost two then i usually just use sts on them and make more seed stock so i dont have to keep buying them and make mothers etc and repeat the process

puggle6

Baked
User ID
this is just a little rev up to dc dave hes such a gronk
I know who you are, quite ironic how forgettable you were/are tho aye?

You spoke a lot of shit yet will forever remain a skidmark to anyone in the industry.

Considering your ego and utter faceplant/fail before you even started I would be surprised if you didn't grass everyone out.

feel-the-rainbow-taste-the-rainbow-_-p_-33567117.png

Top Bottom