Sticky seeds

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Unknown User

Curing
User ID
Surprised I got a message via the sticky seeds website ,not all that encouraging tho ( look for it yourself ) after 2 months of waiting for a delivery still in the uk ..
when you clicked on the link, did it have any date for delivery, or state and suburb info?

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I for one would like to know what they did,,.I presume hardly anyone here knows.
Well apparently "they direct ripped DC seeds..... and contributed to having other local vendors shut down. " Whatever the fuck that means!!!!! But anyone ,ike me, that didn't know that, is apparently a dickhead. Puggs is tripping.

puggle6

Baked
User ID

Fakes

And apologies BG and Sticky Seeds for off topic...

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID

Fakes

And apologies BG and Sticky Seeds for off topic...
Lol. Seriously, you're, buying wholesale seeds overseas for $0.75 cents each, and rebranding them as DC seeds selling them to Aussie school kids at $10 each 😅😅 Pot, kettle, black !!!! For transparency, I wasn't aware Weedseedexpress had this fake Facebook page. I found them on the internet, but note they have been in business much, much longer than DC seeds. Lay down with dogs, you're bound to catch fleas. I think(?) the Weedseedexpress website is legit, but their Facebook page is just a bullshit hook designed to part the Aussie punter, with their hard earned. ILGM used to do exactly the same thing in Aus, just like many others, including DC- they're not your fucken seeds Pugs, but you brand them as DC seeds. Deception everywhere in this rathole market. No sympathy from me. Breed your own dawg, or let customers know the breeder details. Maybe try transparency if you wanna stand on your high horse. Or start a new business, and call it Weedseedexpress 😅😅😅. Looks like you got played Pugs. Can't say you don't deserve it, with your shitty attitude and poor business acumen.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Apologies to @Mullup for derailing your thread. My intent was simply to suggest an alternative bean vendor, until Pugs got sand in his vagina. Mullup, , I'm happy to send you some free female beans - just send me a pm with address ? Otherwise Pugs would happily sell you some.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
You know nothing of how it really works Old Flog
Says you running a failed business model that only lasted 4 months. See, I'm not selling anything, just transparency for punters in a dodgy market. You're the business guru with phat profits apparently. Keep all your money, son. I'll keep my soul.

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Says you running a failed business model that only lasted 4 months. See, I'm not selling anything, just transparency for punters in a dodgy market. You're the business guru with phat profits apparently. Keep all your money, son. I'll keep my soul.
You must be senile as well, you have had sand up your cunt for well over 18 months lol.

Nothing failed either dickhead, but you wouldn't know what really happened within the local vendors because (see first point) you seem to be making shit up in your head.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
You must be senile as well, you have had sand up your cunt for well over 18 months lol.

Nothing failed either dickhead, but you wouldn't know what really happened within the local vendors because (see first point) you seem to be making shit up in your head.
No profits to be made for you in this thread. Same old tired tactics of Aus bean vendors attacking each other, customers and competitors(albeit WSE Facebook page is a grubby effort on their part).
Re- read your first post on this thread boy, it says it all. Cunts like you give cannabis a bad rap, and a contributing reason why we can't get legalisation in Aus. Social and medical benefits get muddled when money is involved. You're too greedy and stupid to understand.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

Your a fucking dumb cunt who named his seed company after an insult between me and Pedro!! 🤣🤣
No wonder it failed!! 🤣🤣🤣

User ID
wow all these inhouse fighting and yeah dc puggle farms whatever you are dude you suck you and the rest lol i hope you enjoyed ur failed venture lad haha i wonder what your new band will be hahaha Dc dave the gronk and yeah ur shit came undone when benny and patrick dropped out the game your time was well and truely over ....NEXT

Top Bottom