Sticky seeds

Mullup

Germinating
User ID
Is anyone having trouble or have had trouble getting into contact with Sticky Seeds ? I’m waiting on a delivery from early November and have been told it’s on its way via email in early December, knowing its a busy time over Xmas have left it til now but can’t get in touch with them thru any channels. Phone not answering,emails not replied to for a week and online messages not answered

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hey @Mullup

They were a sponsor but the subscription has lapsed.

If you have no response in the coming days, please let me know.

What did you order?

Mullup

Germinating
User ID
Im new here, but saw they were a sponsor. I was wondering if anyone had success with them. Hope your order turns up. I’m waiting on a couple of orders from other suppliers too. the waiting game…….
yeh i thought I’d give them a go I normally go with attitude and have no problems whatsoever with orders or contacting them but sticky is a different situation.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
Is anyone having trouble or have had trouble getting into contact with Sticky Seeds ? I’m waiting on a delivery from early November and have been told it’s on its way via email in early December, knowing its a busy time over Xmas have left it til now but can’t get in touch with them thru any channels. Phone not answering,emails not replied to for a week and online messages not
yeh i thought I’d give them a go I normally go with attitude and have no problems whatsoever with orders or contacting them but sticky is a different situation.
Sounds like a sticky situation 🤣

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Another option - lI recently received an order from Weedseedexpress ( Holland). They have a bank account inside Australia ( I'm not publically naming the Aus bank), so payment was a straightforward Aus bank transfer. 24 Seeds got here from Holland within 3 weeks, and look good. Ive just popped 3 beans and they all propagated ok in medium. Harvest will determine if strains are decent ( Godfather OG and Bubba Kush). They will share a room alongside various Ethos strains from USA.

Mullup

Germinating
User ID
Hey @Mullup

They were a sponsor but the subscription has lapsed.

If you have no response in the coming days, please let me know.

What did you order?
Hey Billy judging by a few posts and reviews around looks like they’ve gone to shit ..just tried calling phone still turned off.. done some snooping (😂) they’re not fulfilling orders and not responding to calls or emails from other customers since around December.. couple $ down the drain oh well you win some and you lose some 😶‍🌫️ Chuff on I will

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Judging by a few posts and reviews around looks like they’ve gone to shit .. not fulfilling orders and not responding to calls or emails .. couple $ down the drain , oh well you win some and you lose some .

Nah, that is not cool if true, particularly as I accepted them to advertise/sponsor.

what sort of size order had you made?

Mullup

Germinating
User ID
Nah, that is not cool if true, particularly as I accepted them to advertise/sponsor.

what sort of size order had you made.?
Unless they’ve taken a good break over Christmas and New Year to recharge the batteries and still going there’s definitely something not right .. I’ve not heard anything from them since Mid December .. worked out to be £140

puggle6

Baked
User ID
Another option - lI recently received an order from Weedseedexpress ( Holland). They have a bank account inside Australia ( I'm not publically naming the Aus bank), so payment was a straightforward Aus bank transfer. 24 Seeds got here from Holland within 3 weeks, and look good. Ive just popped 3 beans and they all propagated ok in medium. Harvest will determine if strains are decent ( Godfather OG and Bubba Kush). They will share a room alongside various Ethos strains from USA.
You do know they direct ripped DC and numerous other brands and contributed to having the local vendors shut down don't you?

No, because you are a fucking dickhead Old Flog 👆

Mullup

Germinating
User ID
No worries.

I will do my best to honour a similar number of seeds if they do not come through.

Please PM me at the end of the week. :)
Cheers thanks for the offer appreciate it .. shit happens in this game.. if you can do anymore to see if they have closed maybe you could put up a post to let any other members know to steer clear if this is the case 🤙🏼

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No worries.

I will do my best to honour a similar number of seeds if they do not come through.

Please PM me at the end of the week. :)
Who said Billy p Goat was a stingy tightwad ?
That's a damn fine offer considering Bill ain't affiliated with them anymore
Yeah he took em on as sponsors outta good faith and they may have had a nibble on his goat-like bum, but doesn't mean he had 2 make good on said company's shady dealings
I commend the man [er goat] 4 taking the hit and offering a solution

Good onya Bill

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
You do know they direct ripped DC and numerous other brands and contributed to having the local vendors shut down don't you?

No, because you are a fucking dickhead Old Flog 👆
Lol. Butthurt bean vendor.😂😂 Obviously I don't know about any skullduggery DC, why else would I suggest them to Aus growers? Unlike you, I try and help other growers without lining my pockets. You sound bitter and paranoid. Too much time flogging autos to school kids at inflated prices, will do that. Another unsubstantiated dummy spit is typical from you. Look in the mirror, as to why your business failed, instead of hanging shit on others. You amateur wannabes constantly attack each other and fail to collaborate with one other to serve the Aus market. YOU failed, so you blame a business on the other side of the world, and hang shit on customers. How's that approach been working for you so far 😂😂

puggle6

Baked
User ID
I'm not butthurt ya faggot and you know shit about fuck although you think you do. DC didn't fail either. I could open it up any time I wanted

Idiot

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I'm not butthurt ya faggot and you know shit about fuck although you think you do. DC didn't fail either. I could open it up any time I wanted

Idiot
I nearly had a stroke trying to read that. 😅😅😅 I don't give a shit about your failed business venture. That's your problem sook.

Mullup

Germinating
User ID
Surprised I got a message via the sticky seeds website ,not all that encouraging tho ( look for it yourself ) after 2 months of waiting for a delivery still in the uk ..

Attachments

• BF394B0A-36E6-4BA8-A758-C4BD6C4C183C.jpeg
    BF394B0A-36E6-4BA8-A758-C4BD6C4C183C.jpeg
    149.3 KB · Views: 13
Top Bottom