Spider mites !!!!!

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
As a side note, once I moved to all perlite grows I hadn't got any pests in my dungeon. Nowhere for them to settle in the substrate.
Before I used to get them all... Gnats and Mites. Having a good strong oscillating fan has helped me too.
How do your yields and plant/bud characteristics compare with coco grown?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

mlg

Vegetating
User ID
How do your yields and plant/bud characteristics compare with coco grown?
I've never grown a strain consistently enough to make a proper comparison. But I reckon its better. Don't need to worry about salt build up and plenty of oxygen getting to the roots. It's totally inert so don't need to worry about whst the medium does to it like with coco. What nutes go in is the only thing the plants get fed. Once you've got your pump and tote setup it's super easy. Tbh I don't know why more people give it a go.
MLG

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
I've never grown a strain consistently enough to make a proper comparison. But I reckon its better. Don't need to worry about salt build up and plenty of oxygen getting to the roots. It's totally inert so don't need to worry about whst the medium does to it like with coco. What nutes go in is the only thing the plants get fed. Once you've got your pump and tote setup it's super easy. Tbh I don't know why more people give it a go.
MLG
Thanks for your account. Do you hand water perlite at any stage of the grow?

Im thinking of going pure perlite this round...

Top Bottom