Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Yeah, that clause alone shitcan's any idea of future purchases from the cheap bastards.

If Mars hydro warranty is any good. This one might be worth considering. If they stop selling out, that is. Fuckers get snapped up as quick as they get new stock in..

FC-8000
I’ve got a mars light. I’m just checking the warranty

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
My ts2000 coming just over 2yrs and going strong

The quantum board range is worth looking at , can't vouch for warranty I haven't needed it

Pikey

Baked
User ID
So the warranty is worthless,, it boils down to their discretion
on the day ,,which seems how most days are with spiderfarmer going from what I read on trustpilot…

check out the first line …

ah you customer want service ?. Nah customer just anyone. no service.!
Regardless of what they put in their terms and conditions, Australian consumer law overrides all that shit. What it does mean though, is they are clearly gonna fight me all the way on it 😞.

nugget

Blooming
User ID
They upgraded the sf7000 to v2 around the time I got mine as well. Silver coloured heatsink instead of green, different diode layout, a new "moso" brand driver/ballast and new Samsung diodes

I have a v1 green coloured heatsink but with the new v2 diode layout and driver/ballast, not sure if it has the Seoul diodes from v1 or Samsung from the v2. Grows good buds when it's not trying to burn me out though hah 🤷‍♂️😂

elsooto

Baked
Community Member
User ID
No previous experience with SF here, but did notice a Reddit post not long ago someone mentioned they had some probs with their purchase and left a negative feedback.. which wasn't published on the site by SF. Only good comments (mirror accounts) allowed apparently?
I agree with @Indy .. @Pikey post this on their sub if you haven't already

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Got a "deal" @ $620 (they've gone up a lot since then) ...not much of a deal in the long run :(

...should have just got another HLG
Agreed 👍, should of got another HLG. Was the awesome growth rate from the HLG not good enough for you pikey or just Thought you'd just want to try spiderfarmer light ?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
For most of I guess price has got to come into consideration

Wouldn't think a site sponsor would pull this shit

He's used ops grow pics as promotional, got no time for them myself and got to say was dubious at the start

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Agreed 👍, should of got another HLG. Was the awesome growth rate from the HLG not good enough for you pikey or just Thought you'd just want to try spiderfarmer light ?
Yeah, stupidly I thought I'd give Spider Farmer a try 🤪 The same money spent on HLG would have got me another QB light and I thought I'd like to see what all the fuss is about with the bar style lights. I thought being one of their more expensive lights it would have been a better experience 🤷‍♂️ ...it was not :(

Oh well... you live, learn and live another day to fuck it all up again! As a few have said... at least it didn't burn my house down :ROFLMAO:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I've got 4 X HLG lights. My first one is nearly 4 years old, and it's been running 365 days a year the entire time without fail. All 4 lights are still all running strong without issues. You are entitled by law to a new replacement SF if it's broken in first 12 months

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I've got 4 X HLG lights. My first one is nearly 4 years old, and it's been running 365 days a year the entire time without fail. All 4 lights are still all running strong without issues. You are entitled by law to a new replacement SF if it's broken in first 12 months
Yep even if it's out of warranty you have fights , unreasonable damage or faults

Madmick

Baked
User ID
They came to the wrong place to bring dodgy dealings

I'm sure the community has many wings , and coming from a community of growers not good for their business model

It crushed grow lux , wouldn't want to have shares in spiderraper

Top Bottom