Spider Farmer AKA MARS Hydro AKA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN CHINESE SHITE!!!!

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
Yep, and seconds after I posted there, they remembered how to use their email reply function. If only to send this message:

I mean, what fucking planet are they on?
Screw the cunts. Don’t stop until you get a replacement light and a free tent for pain and suffering. They seem pretty aware of their reputation on reddit,bonus is they have no control unlike the spider website. @Spider Farmer 🖕🏼

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Screw the cunts. Don’t stop until you get a replacement light and a free tent for pain and suffering. They seem pretty aware of their reputation on reddit,bonus is they have no control unlike the spider website. @Spider Farmer 🖕🏼
No fear there mate, I'm a stubborn bastard... especially when I feel an injustice has occured.

It's a pity they don't have a physical office here in Aus, as in these situations I would normally just door step the cunt and extract what I am owed :ROFLMAO:

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Well they dont have that type of sway on this site so post as much damning shit as you can here
and it may save someone else the $$ on an overpriced light with no warranty

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Some one has , looks like I've been banned from even getting onto reddit app now

Fuck me , what about free speech

No wonder we're as fucked as we are now

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
They wanna play hardball then here we go...

Idiots have given me an address to send the faulty light to:

Steve ye
5 Kingway dr
Lalor VIC
Australia

Looks to be a residential building... so I guess I'm off on a road trip, if this isn't sorted soon :unsure:
gonna sign old steve and his address up to all the weird shit I can find
starting with any anti communist party mobs i can find
he will be getting plenty of mail soon hehe

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
gonna sign old steve and his address up to all the weird shit I can find
starting with any anti communist party mobs i can find
he will be getting plenty of mail soon hehe
Falun Gong the right wing nuts are a sensitive spot.
“Right wing nuts“. It’s descriptive and offensive at the same time😇

Indy

Misfit
User ID
So the warranty is worthless,, it boils down to their discretion
on the day ,,which seems how most days are with spiderfarmer going from what I read on trustpilot…

check out the first line …
View attachment 24502
ah you customer want service ?. Nah customer just anyone. no service.!

Hmmm, not doubting you, mate. But this is what they have posted on their Australian site. It's probably why i didn't read it at the point when i was purchasing my light. I'm guessing you might've got that from the USA site?

Warranty Policy​

Free return or replacement within 30 days of delivery, in case of non-artificial damage.
5 years limited warranty for LED grow lights.

LED Grow Lights
Within 30 days: The light can be returned or replaced after delivery, in the precondition of non-artificial damage.

30 days -3 months: Accessories, repairs and services are provided free of charge. No return or replacement without quality problems.
3 months - 1 year: Accessories, repairs and services are provided free of charge.
1 year – 5 years: Free Accessories. The buyer needs to bear the maintenance fee and two shipping costs.
*Lights shipped from China: Free Accessories.The buyer needs to bear the shipping costs of the accessories.

Grow Tent And Grow bags
Please check if the package is intact within 48 hours of receiving the product. There is no return service, including tent and mat bags. If you have any questions, please send related videos or photos of the defective product and photos of all labels on the package to customer service: bella@spider-farmer.com and we will help you solve the problem as soon as possible.

Inline Fan
2 years warranty:

Under normal use, provide free reparation service within warranty period . [Operating conditions: ambient temperature around 30℃; Relative humidity 15-65%]

Controller And MatKits
2 years warranty:

Under normal use, provide free reparation service within warranty period.

Request Warranty
Please send following details to email: bella@spider-farmer.com

we will help you solve the problem quickly.
1.Order screenshot. The order number, product model, and order time can be seen clearly.
2.Videos or pictures about product issues.
3.Please describe the problem in detail and precisely.

Disclaimer
1. There will be a repair fee to be paid:
If the light is tampered with or found to be damaged by the customer.
The warranty is void:

If damage caused by abnormal use, such as dripping water, inputting voltage error, dropping or breaking the light, disassembling light, etc.
The extent of warranty is ultimately at SPIDER FARMER's discretion. We reserve the right to refuse warranty repair or replacement service to anyone.

2.We only provide a warranty to customers who boughtitems from the authorized stores, such as our official website, authorized Amazon/eBay store, retailer, distributor, agent.

Source: SpiderFarmer AU Warranty

Still, they're not sticking to their own warranty statement in Pikey's case..

EDIT: Reason i was looking it up is because i wanted to have that statement in my signature. (y)

Last edited:

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Hmmm, not doubting you, mate. But this is what they have posted on their Australian site. It's probably why i didn't read it at the point when i was purchasing my light. I'm guessing you might've got that from the USA site?

Source: SpiderFarmer AU Warranty

Still, they're not sticking to their own warranty statement in Pikey's case..

EDIT: Reason i was looking it up is because i wanted to have that statement in my signature. (y)
Yes it is probably the US site,,
here is the link,

Top Bottom