See if anyone remembers this far back :)

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Sir psychohashy, aussie bogan, gazza 1980 [man he was a trip], green queen [wow biggest trees]
Hashy did turn me on 2 auto paradise jihad [30 virgins all taking hits of auto god through their naughty bits]
I think even Billy was an auto god back then

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah no there were a collection of odd bods back in those days

Aussie bogan , just dropped of the map , shame he was working with living soils and a couple of great results

Gazza , I reckon he/her/it is still floating around in the shadows

Last I heard GQ took her couple hundred pound she grew and took off up north maybe with kids and hubby in van

Bongonaussie

Germinating
User ID
How about Aussie SPC 😂

Ferengi/chev wantdachronic smokey (rip mate) frazzle postman Pat especially deadvet+the celtic stone fam I miss the old crew a bunch.
Man you bring back some memories
Mullaway Luke skywalker baby bear
What about pipeman...
Is ozmade on here under another name...yeah deadvet and Celtic Stone...loved that strain grew it for 6 or 8 years wish l had kept seeds
Virtually met dozens at Mardi grass over the last 17 years with dotts and Everest. Will always catch budman out back of pub on veranda
Naycha still comes each year
Cheers guys

F

freddie

Hi All.
Not sure if anyone remembers me (or wants to lol). Didn't post an awful lot.
I was at ozstoners from about 2003 I think?
I remember Pure and a few others.
Bufo, White Cluster, Al fish, Everest, Robbie Ganja Seed (RIP), Rodwal (who I met at mardi grass once), Radic Al Consciousness, Mullaway, Mulcontent. Fun times.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Hi All.
Not sure if anyone remembers me (or wants to lol). Didn't post an awful lot.
I was at ozstoners from about 2003 I think?
I remember Pure and a few others.
Bufo, White Cluster, Al fish, Everest, Robbie Ganja Seed (RIP), Rodwal (who I met at mardi grass once), Radic Al Consciousness, Mullaway, Mulcontent. Fun times.
I remember you mate. Had a rabbit as ya profile pic yeah??

Tugboat

Vegetating
User ID
Been a farkin long time since I popped my head up but I do remember the early days of Ozstoners forums fondly. Certainly recall yourself Pure and some of the folk posting here and old handles being mentioned 😁 … bit of a grave dig tagging this post but couldn’t resist … AussieSPC!!! man I got some great beans back then … still smile back to the Very Berry from RGS (rip) and the best WhiteRhino I ever grew … I had a bonsai mother of that going for years - people who were lucky enough to get some of that still talk about it 🤣😵‍💫

Top Bottom