See if anyone remembers this far back :)

Pure

Germinating
User ID
Happy to be here , been in the background a while but thought I would poke my head up and say hello

Some names I remember from osa and some are new, I went by the same name when I was admin there and then well fatherhood took over lol

Hope to catch up with lots of old names and meet some new ones :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
I recall your name ,I think you’d left before I got there ,,

welcome along .

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah I don't think it's the gazza you remember pure , he's still lurking around somewhere I'm sure

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Bloody hell, here's someone I never thought I'd hear from again. Good to see you surface again, Pure. :cool:

I hope the years have served you well, mate. (y)

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Happy to be here , been in the background a while but thought I would poke my head up and say hello

Some names I remember from osa and some are new, I went by the same name when I was admin there and then well fatherhood took over lol

Hope to catch up with lots of old names and meet some new ones :)
Are you not why this forum was started in the first place...?

you may wanna prove your loyalty at a later date by upgrading your membership

Thank you for your declaration

Pure

Germinating
User ID
Bloody hell, here's someone I never thought I'd hear from again. Good to see you surface again, Pure. :cool:

I hope the years have served you well, mate. (y)
Hey Indy ! I did wonder if it was the same indy when I saw some of your posts around. Good to see you :)

The years have been very good to me thanks, hope you have kept well and I'm sure we will catch up soon

Pure

Germinating
User ID
Are you not why this forum was started in the first place...?

you may wanna prove your loyalty at a later date by upgrading your membership

Thank you for your declaration

Fuck , didn't realise my wife was a member here, what am I meant to have done this time :ROFLMAO:

Whilst I'm sure I'm very much the reason for some of this sites predecessors 10+ years back I think I'm pretty blame free this time ;)

Tunkers

Curing
User ID
Welcome pure. I had heard your name spoken of around OSA (all positive) nice to have another experienced grower on the forum

Top Bottom