See if anyone remembers this far back :)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

RiverRat

Blooming
User ID
Happy to be here , been in the background a while but thought I would poke my head up and say hello

Some names I remember from osa and some are new, I went by the same name when I was admin there and then well fatherhood took over lol

Hope to catch up with lots of old names and meet some new ones :)
Hey Dude long time no see 👍

vostok

Blooming
User ID
Fuck , didn't realise my wife was a member here, what am I meant to have done this time :ROFLMAO:

Whilst I'm sure I'm very much the reason for some of this sites predecessors 10+ years back I think I'm pretty blame free this time ;)
Let me ask, shes under the desk, yeah you know what ...but if I could give you some marital advice,
save on the nutes, upgrade her deodorant

cheers

Last edited:

brick

Germinating
User ID
Pure, good to see you pop up again. Were you living in China for a time? I remember someone from OSA was there and flooded their apartment and the one below. Could be someone else. Anyway great to see OSA members in here. Ev and Bongon would be another couple I would love to see here.

brick

Germinating
User ID
Their here Brick, just not active the slack pricks! Lol.
To busy with their monster crops! Lol.
Ev was talkin bout starting a seed bank...think it was the weed talkin! 😃every seed comes with spider mite😄
Thanks mate. It was Chato that lived in China it just came to me. lol. I'm pretty slack myself with posting. Suppose that is the stoners way, sometimes.

Pure

Germinating
User ID
I was wondering what happened to Chato and Luke Skywalker as well as the others like bongon and EV :) , good to know some old faces are still kicking around ;)

I'll be around a lot more moving forward I'd think with a lot of other stuff in my life finally settling down haha

Bongonaussie

Germinating
User ID
Happy to be here , been in the background a while but thought I would poke my head up and say hello

Some names I remember from osa and some are new, I went by the same name when I was admin there and then well fatherhood took over lol

Hope to catch up with lots of old names and meet some new ones :)
Yeah l remember you from osa
I think l joined 2003 or 4

Bongonaussie

Germinating
User ID
Pure, good to see you pop up again. Were you living in China for a time? I remember someone from OSA was there and flooded their apartment and the one below. Could be someone else. Anyway great to see OSA members in here. Ev and Bongon would be another couple I would love to see here.
That was chato
How you going man

Top Bottom