Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Well I’m prob gunna get crucified for this but ahwell cleaned foxs runtzxgelato and sedges mango x grape right up brutalised em actually I don’t recommend going this hard but it’s what works for me a lot of people say it’s a waste of veg time as them stems could be buds but I find with a nice solid structure you get better yields well I seem to only an opinion. I also wouldn’t try it with sick plants these things haven’t skipped a beat good genetics from the crew👍 Flower show bout to start flipped on Friday have stretched 6 odd inches in 2 days😂 gunna be a jungle nothing a pair of pliers won’t fix coco a bit dry in pics was taken right before a watering👍6D5E1531-5E63-42CB-B6FD-C806D71C0527.jpegA2BCEB73-82F0-4A95-A09F-F6E838FAF20F.jpegBBC07472-1723-4122-AD79-4B926EB6ED19.jpeg

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Well that is one of the best fucken 91 pages of text book reading and pics that would give a man a boner that will choke lassie....👀

Question @FreoJJ

Did you do full grow in that greenhouse ❓

Congrats on a 10 out of 10 efforts.,

Thanks for the inspiration man..

Peace out ✌️
🇬🇳

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Well I’m prob gunna get crucified for this but ahwell cleaned foxs runtzxgelato and sedges mango x grape right up brutalised em actually I don’t recommend going this hard but it’s what works for me a lot of people say it’s a waste of veg time as them stems could be buds but I find with a nice solid structure you get better yields well I seem to only an opinion. I also wouldn’t try it with sick plants these things haven’t skipped a beat good genetics from the crew👍 Flower show bout to start flipped on Friday have stretched 6 odd inches in 2 days😂 gunna be a jungle nothing a pair of pliers won’t fix coco a bit dry in pics was taken right before a watering👍View attachment 32694View attachment 32695View attachment 32696
Looks good. It's personal choice. But growing with LED, I also like to strip the entire bottom half of plants. Mainly for airflow, but also to avoid trimming popcorn. I can't categorically say it improves or detracts from yield. But definitely helps avoid late season mould, and saves the effort of trimming stuff I'm not going to smoke anyway. Just a bit less popcorn volume for making butter. It categorically helps avoid mould, and imho it's worth doing for that benefit alone. I only defoliate after week 3 flowering, then 1 or 2 leaves each day until harvest. I just bend/tuck large fan leaves during veg.

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Well that is one of the best fucken 91 pages of text book reading and pics that would give a man a boner that will choke lassie....👀

Question @FreoJJ

Peace out ✌️

Question @FreoJJ

Peace out ✌️
🇬🇳
Hey mate , yep grown in the greenhouse from seedlings. I got a cheap one online cost $120 from memory it had plastic cover but was way to hot . I covered with 30% rated shade cloth from Bunnings. Started with some Bruce Banners from mediseedman but they got too big so I gave them to a mate and got lucky in the seed comp , cheers legends 🍻👍. First grow in 20 years so pretty happy learned a lot also had some autos going too but fucked them up . I know for next time now

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Hey mate , yep grown in the greenhouse from seedlings. I got a cheap one online cost $120 from memory it had plastic cover but was way to hot . I covered with 30% rated shade cloth from Bunnings. Started with some Bruce Banners from mediseedman but they got too big so I gave them to a mate and got lucky in the seed comp , cheers legends 🍻👍. First grow in 20 years so pretty happy learned a lot also had some autos going too but fucked them up . I know for next time now
Cheers @FreoJJ

Nice job , you answered my next 3 Qs , not only does this msn grow mean weed....he's a mindreader. .

Cheers bro

Peace
🇬🇳✌️

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Genetics,not the grower😊
I do understand that predominantly genes RULE.

But in no way can you take the buzz away from the grower that spends 3-4 to even 5 months on parenting the good gene to maturity.To me that is probs the most important part.

Takes 2 to tango

I think he has done just that

Again well done @FreoJJ

🇬🇳

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
I should rephrase that , good genetics mean nothing if you don't know how to cultivate them to their potential

They were a couple of tiny buds View attachment 32714View attachment 32715that dried b4 the others, just a sample
Nice mate

I need to find good genes mate.

I've only used wse for bit over 5 years with cupla breaks but my grows have been ok not like yours at all......

I'm hoping to be able to get into comps at some point and grow what some of you guys are....I'm soooo jealous.

Your up there in my book.

Peace mate

🇬🇳

Kee Mao

Baked
User ID
I do understand that predominantly genes RULE.

But in no way can you take the buzz away from the grower that spends 3-4 to even 5 months on parenting the good gene to maturity.To me that is probs the most important part.

Takes 2 to tango

I think he has done just that

Again well done @FreoJJ

🇬🇳
You made the comment about my grow,not FreoJJ. I’m just taking the piss.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Don't know why, but me plants always seem happier in the heat, but I bloody ain't. Currently 38.2 in the tent. Every time we have a heat wave they look great lol.
IMG_20230316_125829.jpg
Some freebie black lime reserve cross super lemon dragons from 7 east at day 18. Topped this morning. I have a nice soft spot for lemon/citrus terps so let's see how this goes.

It hit 40c in the tent a few months ago and the plants also looked great for some reason.
IMG_20221128_154634.jpg
I swear I'm in an alternate universe.

Last edited:
Top Bottom