Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Suprisingly not , Mum got from her friend dunno what it is but he said it’s a pure indica strain honestly 2 cones and I’m fucked I’ve had a bowl of cereal and bottle of coke and still got munchies might go to bed although did just get given a lend of a 600 w light i put up might make a thread quickly as it’s a discontinued Mars hydro light

Yowie2.02318

Blooming
User ID
Fuck yeah, 3 nugs = 1 oz.

Do you know about PGR's @Yowie2318 ?
Yeah I’ve seen it all over Newcastle my mate who lent me this light has PGR and mine next to his was so different i wish I took a photo of it ffs, any way this is pretty good shit I’m down to send a gram the the first 3 people who like this if you wanna try it? I’ll send it monday when I go pay a bill ( fucking electricity ) @Cooper dont worry bout the like your one off the bat 💯 mum gave me a half oz and told me to See how it goes with my mates and they all fucked off it too

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
All good k9 I think this oo seeds blue cheese smokes and tastes pretty good. Not breeding or reproducing with the little ball issue.
Is annoying though ,when u pay top dollar for quality seeds?
Personally think I might put more time and energy into regular strains in future.✌

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Still looks real nice mate

I've had females in bush , no hermies definitely no males within lots of miles

Yet still the odd seed here or there

I grew cheese and blue cheese a few yrs back , both were great taste and smoke , blue cheese my personal favourite, I think I got the odd seed from them , but never noticed any nanas

Top Bottom