Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
Nice. It's strange how some of the buds which get next to no light end up covered in some serious snow. Got a few lower buds on the POTG ATM which are crazy frost as well.

Won't need to worry about bag appeal around here, might be lucky to last 2 weeks
I know that one well. Me shits already gone and I've got three weeks min until I pull them. With cunts charging 150-200 for Q's Im not surprised. Hell I charge $70 lol. What is wrong with everyone.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Nice. It's strange how some of the buds which get next to no light end up covered in some serious snow. Got a few lower buds on the POTG ATM which are crazy frost as well.

I know that one well. Me shits already gone and I've got three weeks min until I pull them. With cunts charging 150-200 for Q's Im not surprised. Hell I charge $70 lol. What is wrong with everyone.
That's rough as... They go for $80 to $90 here but a lot of its PGR garbage. The sad thing is PGR is considered normal around here, wave a bit of homegrown under people's nostrils and they'll say it's laced, sprayed with mortein or something stupid about how it's not as dense as PGR.
Does my head in

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
That's rough as... They go for $80 to $90 here but a lot of its PGR garbage. The sad thing is PGR is considered normal around here, wave a bit of homegrown under people's nostrils and they'll say it's laced, sprayed with mortein or something stupid about how it's not as dense as PGR.
Does my head in
The pgr seems to have moved on around here (but then again, I don't really buy weed these days). Now everyone is selling normal weed and marking it up to no end. Like you'll find the odd 100q here and there but go on any messenger group and everyone thinks they can oversaturate a picture, whack a fire emoji beside it, call it something fancy and lay 175 out for a q.

I had heaps of ppl tell me I'm spraying my weed with sugar and lacing it with other drugs. A few ppl brought the bag back full of trichomes claiming I'm coating my weed with chemicals lol. Were ready to cause a huge scene and crack on despite them reckoning they know weed like the back of their hand. Had to spend an hour explaining weed anatomy and show them actual plants before they'd settle down. Swear none of these armchair professionals have even seen a plant in their life.

You know the scene is fucked when people dip out over trichomes lol.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
The pgr seems to have moved on around here (but then again, I don't really buy weed these days). Now everyone is selling normal weed and marking it up to no end. Like you'll find the odd 100q here and there but go on any messenger group and everyone thinks they can oversaturate a picture, whack a fire emoji beside it, call it something fancy and lay 175 out for a q.

I had heaps of ppl tell me I'm spraying my weed with sugar and lacing it with other drugs. A few ppl brought the bag back full of trichomes claiming I'm coating my weed with chemicals lol. Were ready to cause a huge scene and crack on despite them reckoning they know weed like the back of their hand. Had to spend an hour explaining weed anatomy and show them actual plants before they'd settle down. Swear none of these armchair professionals have even seen a plant in their life.

100%, I've tried to educate people on PGR's too and it goes the same way.
So you got the people trying to make a buck out of this cheap shit that will dismiss any negative feedback and then there's the people trying to save a buck by buying it thinking that's what weed should look like🤣.
Hilarious and sad at the same time, so true

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
PGR?
I assume POTG is Planet of the Grape/s, not sure about the other one.
Those prices are unbelievable.
Sadly weed is down this weird space of colour and confectionery. You’d be hard pressed giving away bush that sits you on your arse, to the current generation of IG connoisseurs.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
PGR?
I assume POTG is Planet of the Grape/s, not sure about the other one.
Those prices are unbelievable.
Sadly weed is down this weird space of colour and confectionery. You’d be hard pressed giving away bush that sits you on your arse, to the current generation of IG connoisseurs.
PGR = Plant Growth Regulators
💩 🤢🤮
1714267937893.png

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Cheers @Goonie Goat I should have just googled 1st. Nothing beats organic sun grown, but it’s not readily identifiable. My main focus is my own stash, helping out family and good friends.
B522117B-1C64-4495-9211-446FA67274BB.jpeg
Insatiable demand for my Blueberry Fairy Floss 🤭
Lost over half this plant due this relentless humidity.

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Cheers @Goonie Goat I should have just googled 1st. Nothing beats organic sun grown, but it’s not readily identifiable. My main focus is my own stash, helping out family and good friends.
View attachment 47398
Insatiable demand for my Blueberry Fairy Floss 🤭
Lost over half this plant due this relentless humidity.
🥺 🤬!!! Damn, the humidity has been bad lately! I've lost a bit to it too, i'm sure I'll lose more too..

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Yeah, I think a lot of that mould spread in first few days hanging up. You win some you lose some. The only positive is cultivar resistance to mould is quickly highlighted 👍
I think I’ll slowly invest in some indoor equipment, a tent 1st to get more control on the drying.

SAW

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Fuck that @med180 only thing I envy about your place is the long-hour days of summer and being able to see the Southern lights.
As much as I hate ongoing humidity and endless precipitation, the alternative is bushfires and they will return. If you can keep the water up it’s great, but not for peace of mind.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Fuck that @med180 only thing I envy about your place is the long-hour days of summer and being able to see the Southern lights.
As much as I hate ongoing humidity and endless precipitation, the alternative is bushfires and they will return. If you can keep the water up it’s great, but not for peace of mind.
I live in a small pocket of wet sclerophyll/cold temperate rainforest, it has its perks like the 1000s of mushrooms at the moment 🤣 it's looking it's best after a cold wet winter and luckily for now at least it's micro climate persists and I stayed green all summer even though 2klm down the road is brown and dry.

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID

Shit $175 for a q?
I'm still paying $70/q, $120/ ½ & $240 an ounce (and have been since I moved here in 2008), even when it comes through my mate and it's not his stash at the time.

Top Bottom