Random pics of weed

SAW

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
I thought that, I have heard it’s not good long term, but I still use but not in direct contact.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Goonie Goat

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Any ideas with the spots it’s only on one of the plantsView attachment 46509
Here's some closeups, see the webs between the serrations
IMG_20240330_194013~2.jpgIMG_20240330_194013~3.jpg

Not sure what you can do if they are in the late stages of flower. I think I remember some video of someone vacuuming their buds ? 🤣

If tobacco was cheap you could have made some tobacco tea to deal with them, would kill them quick smart as it's a nerve agent when used on insects.
Maybe that pure crop stuff would work?

Last edited:

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
If your harvesting soon most will die /fall off during harvest and drying.
I usually wet trim straight into big plastic bucket.
Most will be in the trim which I freeze for bubble hash.
Even if there was some in trim they'll be screened out by bubble bags.
Light speed scissoring jj ✂️

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
get a tub of fresh water and wash all of the harvested buds then let them hang to drip away any excess moisture
I do mine straight after a chop to get the dust and any insects out and it seems to improve the finished product

benn0

Baked
Community Member
User ID
get a tub of fresh water and wash all of the harvested buds then let them hang to drip away any excess moisture
I do mine straight after a chop to get the dust and any insects out and it seems to improve the finished product
its really surprising how much stuff comes off the buds in the water, I find i have to refill my bucket of water quite frequently

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Bud washing was awesome when I did outdoor a few years back. I forget the exact setup, but was a three bucket mix. Got so much crap off the buds it was amazing. Would do it again for sure.

EDIT: This would have been what I did;
All you need is a cup of lemon juice and baking soda and three buckets of water. Add lemon juice and soda to the first bucket, and dip your buds in it, followed by dipping them in the other two buckets to rinse off lemon juice and soda. Remember to dry the buds immediately.

Last edited:
Top Bottom