Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Check underside of your leaves, preferably with a loupe. May be spider mites?
💯 they are on all the plants inside the green house but not on the ones out . Gave a good spray of neem oil and will get some proper mite killing shit tomorrow. Was away for a couple of weeks so it’s just recently this has happened

One Drop

Curing
User ID
💯 they are on all the plants inside the green house but not on the ones out . Gave a good spray of neem oil and will get some proper mite killing shit tomorrow. Was away for a couple of weeks so it’s just recently this has happened
Use echo oil from Bunnings mate best bang for the buck I’m a 3 rd year cert horticulturalist and use 3 times in veg period 5 to 7 day intervals just as lights go out and keep fans running it’s 5 ml a lt it’s kills the eggs as well mate good luck with the fight 👍

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Still look healthy have cut off all the bad leaves and good spray of the neem oil . Was freaking out for a bit so much info on the net some it saying all doom and gloom and some saying it’s not a big deal .
View attachment 46568
Predatory insects are a good option

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Hey VinDeezle,

Something to look foward to with the POTG x POTG (Old Fox)
View attachment 46664
Hopefully one looks like that. The others not quite as happy lately. Think the recycled medium is getting a bit locked out considering it's never had any runoff and I'm mainly bottom feeding. But then again the other is really happy in the same medium so it's probably just me not reading one properly.

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I accidentally snipped off this lower bud from the Tangerine Sugar plant. Oh my does it smell wonderful. Really impressed - I don't even quite know how to describe. 38 days of 12/12 and looking forward to harvest date and glad I kept cuts of this. I think I'll like this to run again

signal-2024-04-04-112048.jpeg

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
I accidentally snipped off this lower bud from the Tangerine Sugar plant. Oh my does it smell wonderful. Really impressed - I don't even quite know how to describe. 38 days of 12/12 and looking forward to harvest date and glad I kept cuts of this. I think I'll like this to run again

I popped this little bud in a paper bag to dry out as a tester. Passing it around and checking again myself, it has a really strong fuel smell to it. The official description states:

The flavour profile of Tangerine Sugar Feminized is enough to make the mouth water. A refreshing essence of freshly peeled tangerines sits above the mouth-puckering grapefruit and pineapple notes. Complimenting this tangy mix of tropical fruits is a hint of lime mojito sprinkled in to complete this fruit cocktail of exotic tastes. The flavour remains from beginning to end, and that is an excellent reason for growers to try their hand at cultivating this strain.

Tangerine Sugar Feminized has a diverse terpene profile, which touches on many categories. It’s fruity like many sativas, but also has predominantly indica aromas, which are earthy. The first impression is that of a sweet but skunky scent that pairs well with the earthiness that radiates from the dried and cured buds.

In addition to the dominant smells, Tangerine Sugar Feminized has undertones of lemon zest and diesel. During the flowering stage, a slightly floral odour is present during the final few weeks.

So yeah the last bit rings true - definitely diesel and perhaps some lemon... I'm kinda excited for this one. Just on 6 weeks now, so about half way

Top Bottom