U be right mate, if i can see it through so can u

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Don't worry mate, be happy mate, most of us been in that exact predicament
Feels good at the time but like shit next day
Gotta be like buffalo soldier, give the piss a miss, and let the oil guide u
U be right mate, if i can see it through so can u
Wish I had of listened to this last nightt woke up pretty dusty this morning😂 ahwell back to work tomorra I love a good night on the piss Bob don’t think that’s ever gunna change but your right hangovers suck😂👍

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Now I’m on the mrs piss Fkn drank every Fkn thing else promise no more drunken posts from me😂👍 got some Bob Marley happening don’t worry be happy 👍View attachment 45792
Mate, gotta love the migration from bottles to cans, then from cans to a glass and then onto the missos goods lol.

Nothing like a good mix and match to keep the stomach guessing.

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Mate, gotta love the migration from bottles to cans, then from cans to a glass and then onto the missos goods lol.

Nothing like a good mix and match to keep the stomach guessing.
Il drink Fkn red wine outta sandy shoe when I get in the mood😂 not a drop of alcohol left in the house plus had a heap on the way home half a dozen at the pub was a pretty good day😂 will restock the ol fridge tomorra after work not doin it today Fk that👍

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Babies have been living off bottom fed AC or deheuy water with a touch of calmag since birth. Weather's cooling down and days are a bit drier now so back to tap water it is and looking to start tapering onto some Terra Flores twice a week. It was nice having a constant cache of water to pull from right beside the tents though. The AC was pushing out 7-10L per day and the deheuy around 5-7L as well. Was a gold mine.
IMG_20240313_153844.jpgIMG_20240313_154334.jpg

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Babies have been living off bottom fed AC or deheuy water with a touch of calmag since birth. Weather's cooling down and days are a bit drier now so back to tap water it is and looking to start tapering onto some Terra Flores twice a week. It was nice having a constant cache of water to pull from right beside the tents though. The AC was pushing out 7-10L per day and the deheuy around 5-7L as well. Was a gold mine.
View attachment 45799View attachment 45800
Same here vin got to love a bit of handy water . So glad the Humidity is coming down.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Same here vin got to love a bit of handy water . So glad the Humidity is coming down.
Mate I agree. There was a while where every night was 90% plus and I was seriously question my sanity.

Tbh, once I copped some rot on my last run I was kinda glad I had nothing coming into flower for the rest of summer. Must have been brutal for those in full swing.

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Mate I agree. There was a while where every night was 90% plus and I was seriously question my sanity.

Tbh, once I copped some rot on my last run I was kinda glad I had nothing coming into flower for the rest of summer. Must have been brutal for those in full swing.
yep 5 clip on fans 1 tower fan and exhaust filter fan on 10 speed . Managed to get through it but not all the way yet.

Top Bottom