Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That time of the cycle where you can see the difference day by day. Flip coming on Monday and whether the POTG stretch much, might be able to fit all three in the one tent.
IMG_20240309_095624.jpg
The one in the middle had it's root ball destroyed when potting and has been on 12/12 since day 12. Hasn't shown sex yet so I'm on the fence as to whether I should veg it out more (it's got its own tent, I just move it for photos) or just let her rip in the middle.

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
That time of the cycle where you can see the difference day by day. Flip coming on Monday and whether the POTG stretch much, might be able to fit all three in the one tent.
View attachment 45654
The one in the middle had it's root ball destroyed when potting and has been on 12/12 since day 12. Hasn't shown sex yet so I'm on the fence as to whether I should veg it out more (it's got its own tent, I just move it for photos) or just let her rip in the middle.
I reckon you will run out of room with 3 in there

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
View attachment 45654
In my experience, only grown POTG twice. Once under HPS and once outdoors. The stretch is 2-2.5 times giving you nice long running colas full of resin and terps. So I am not sure about stretch under LED.
I reckon the 2 POTG will easily fill your tent.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
In my experience, only grown POTG twice. Once under HPS and once outdoors. The stretch is 2-2.5 times giving you nice long running colas full of resin and terps. So I am not sure about stretch under LED.
I reckon the 2 POTG will easily fill your tent.
Cheers mate. Good to hear. If I run three in there i usually end up removing so much of the third plant it's basically worthless anyway. Not a very efficient way of doing things considering a full canopy is a full canopy regardless of the plant count.

I've only had one plant pop some stretch over the last few runs and it was one of the orange creamsicle. Even the SSH BH cross had insanely close internode space and very little stretch.

It seems a waste to fill my canopy outwards and still have two foot above the light last few runs.

Top Bottom