Random pics of weed

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Wooossh, it was a fucking joke mate, calm down. It's the internet, not everyone knows everyone.
Also, it was Meds4cancer I got you confused with, so yeah, erm, my bad I guess lol 🤦🏻‍♂️.
Like seriously, I thought I knew who I was replying to 🤷🏻‍♂️

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
I can see how dumb fuck my comment was if I actually checked when you joined, instead of thinking it was Meds in my mind : /.
Yeah mate, my bad :(

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Shit, you're the fella (lass?) I originally thought was a cop plant, but fuck, you're either a good cop or doing well with the foolin' lol.
Either way nice harvest, what was the total yield?
Wooossh, it was a fucking joke mate, calm down. It's the internet, not everyone knows everyone.
Also, it was Meds4cancer I got you confused with, so yeah, erm, my bad I guess lol 🤦🏻‍♂️.
Like seriously, I thought I knew who I was replying to 🤷🏻‍♂️
So just to clarify, you're not calling @Love to grow a cop, but you are calling @Meds4cancer a cop? :unsure:

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
So just to clarify, you're not calling @Love to grow a cop, but you are calling @Meds4cancer a cop? :unsure:
Lol, I was waiting for that.
Cop (or something) at first, 3 months ago when they joined and I first saw their posts I felt something was off, yes.
I sure I'm not the first to be wary of a new member.
Then they started a grow diary and all was well in the world and I thought Loves post was their harvest and it all came full circle.
I should just keep to being innocuous, instead of making a joke like my comment above :(

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Lol, I was waiting for that.
Cop (or something) at first, 3 months ago when they joined and I first saw their posts I felt something was off, yes.
I sure I'm not the first to be wary of a new member.
Then they started a grow diary and all was well in the world and I thought Loves post was their harvest and it all came full circle.
I should just keep to being innocuous, instead of making a joke like my comment above :(
I got a good laugh outa it!! 🤣

Top Bottom