Random pics of weed

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
View attachment 44811
Wedding cake auto with fem seed from pineapple express auto pollen donor
Mate, looks spot on even those couple of seeds poking their little heads out look pretty mature
Yeah mould sucks big time, only thing that comes close are those Farking green caterpillars which gives u that sense of completion when u squish their little bodies into green goo with a refreshing “pop” from their pillar brains
Ahh, missing that sound already

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Mate, looks spot on even those couple of seeds poking their little heads out look pretty mature
Yeah mould sucks big time, only thing that comes close are those Farking green caterpillars which gives u that sense of completion when u squish their little bodies into green goo with a refreshing “pop” from their pillar brains
Yeah, close enough. Hopefully I've got to it in time to let the others finish another couple of weeks 🙏
I love killing those little green cuntz too 🤣

Last edited:

turbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
The squash and goo makes me feel squeemish :ROFLMAO: I opt for yeeting them onto the garden shed for birds to have at :LOL:

Shame there isn't a lot to be done to stop this cunt eating my sunflower seeds! I don't wanna hurt him either 😅

1000001997.jpg

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Well got her all trimmed up had to wet trim I pulled the buds apart a bit to check em for the dreaded rot all good on that front big chunky pheno could have gone another week but didn’t wanna risk it all in all pretty happy with Sedges bangi x crack cheers mate👍 sorry for heaps of photos nah Fk it I’m not at all😂IMG_5255.jpegIMG_5257.jpegIMG_5259.jpegIMG_5254.jpegIMG_5261.jpeg

Squire

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Well got her all trimmed up had to wet trim I pulled the buds apart a bit to check em for the dreaded rot all good on that front big chunky pheno could have gone another week but didn’t wanna risk it all in all pretty happy with Sedges bangi x crack cheers mate👍 sorry for heaps of photos nah Fk it I’m not at all😂View attachment 44920View attachment 44921View attachment 44922View attachment 44923View attachment 44924
Some nice chunky ones there LTG hope your Humidity is down for the dry.

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Having to cut the dosido autos down due to a spot of mold, I was worried if I'd left the fem seed enough time to mature. Picked through it all and found a couple of the buds I'd pollinated and found 70+ so far that all look good. Should be plenty more.
20240219_154828.jpg

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Having to cut the dosido autos down due to a spot of mold, I was worried if I'd left the fem seed enough time to mature. Picked through it all and found a couple of the buds I'd pollinated and found 70+ so far that all look good. Should be plenty more.
View attachment 44946
Don’t you sneak any of them dirty autos in with my testers mate😂😂😂 nah you do a fine job of em mate mighty fine👍

VinDeezle

Baked
User ID
These two POTG have some early variegation. I've had a strain (red skunk autos from Venus genetics) that variegated half of each leaf split down the middle finger, but only one leaf from each node. The opposing leaf was always untouched, and the pattern would alternate node by node. It looked nice.
IMG_20240219_174344.jpgIMG_20240219_174442.jpg

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Well I have a confession to make I haven’t had a session in over 2 weeks Fkn work changed the goalposts now she piss tests random been flushing myself like a mad cunt still would fail haven’t been completely straight in yrs it’s fkd sleep sux drinkin way more (notaproblem😂) but the absolute worse thing can’t Fkn sample my latest harvest mrs says it smokes up awesome bangi x crack is legit no more mold so that’s a bonus quick dried though 5 days in the shed way to fast put the stuff I harvested first in a box hopefully gets a tiny bit of moisture back in it take the rest down tomorra after work into box then jars by Friday I reckon👍IMG_5449.jpegIMG_5272.jpeg

Top Bottom