Pollinating pre flowers and making seeds in veg.

Pedro de pacas

FIGJAM - Artisan of Bullshit.
User ID
I'm growing a plant atm that was from a pollinated pre flower, got two seeds, lost one ffs
probably only put pollen on 4 pistils, forgot about them till i found a seed lol
they may of been 4 seeds ?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now
D

Deleted member cpr

I do have some freshly jizzed pollen from a reversed BBOG and I've just switched a zombie into bloom. I'll try to make fuk with the preflowers on that now :whistle:

User ID
I read somewhere ( could have been royal queen seeds website) that sunflowers help stop some of the pollen from the males. I would like try pollenating also, so i can have bush weed on hand always . or experiement with it and other strains

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I do have some freshly jizzed pollen from a reversed BBOG and I've just switched a zombie into bloom. I'll try to make fuk with the preflowers on that now :whistle:
Life skills 101. For you young folks, a timely reminder about all the traditional courting rituals if you want to get to home base....... Find em. Follow em. Finger em. F*uck em.(with consent) Forget em. Everyone seems to be in too much of a rush these days, but good manners will usually get you places. šŸ˜

D

Deleted member cpr

Ill have to start Douche Bag Seed Co auctions with my
Life skills 101. For you young folks, a timely reminder about all the traditional courting rituals if you want to get to home base....... Find em. Follow em. Finger em. F*uck em.(with consent) Forget em. Everyone seems to be in too much of a rush these days, but good manners will usually get you places. šŸ˜
Hmmm, I just forced it in there.

Top Bottom