OzSTS STS spray for making fem seed

R3za92

Baked
User ID
Thanks for the info. Did a bit more digging and found a photo supply place nearby that stocks these chems. Can get 10g of the silver nitrate and 1kg of the sodium thiosulfate for $66. That'll be enough for a while. But I might wait and get them cheaper from auschem after xmas
Yeah you won’t need 1kg of the sodium thiosulfate. Even 100g will get you multiple batches.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
What's the go with using this on a plant which is an F1 feminised? Unsure how stable it would be and if it's worth it. Figure most strains are more stable than just F1

ED-209

Blooming
User ID
Same as using it on any plant. It will depend upon n how stable it is from the original breeder. Garbage in = garbage out in most cases.
Yeah fair - sorry for the newbie q's just haven't really thought much about this side of things until recent. Kinda curious regarding choice of stuff I might shop for. I've got some neat stuff but not high numbers so being able to make more would be great. I guess I'll just try and see. Thanks for covering the principles off with me, seems worth the crack :cool:🖖

Top Bottom