New Community Supporter - 7 East Genetics

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Pikey

Baked
User ID
Placed an order with 7east. Took 14 days to get here. Got pretty much double the amount of seeds I ordered, and 14 freebies of a strain that is not on their site yet. black lime reserve x super lemon dragon, sounds interesting 😋
Does indeed, sounds like it could be a nice cross :unsure:

Pixie

Baked
User ID
If anyone is interested in going into a order with 7 east let me know. Could save cost of shipping etc and more bonus beans. I only wanted about 15 so if anyone wants to chuck in let me know. Thanks 👍

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
If anyone is interested in going into a order with 7 east let me know. Could save cost of shipping etc and more bonus beans. I only wanted about 15 so if anyone wants to chuck in let me know. Thanks 👍

Dont forget both the Bitcoin and TSE discount for the best bang for your buck :)

Pixie

Baked
User ID
Yeah mate I know but I haven't got Bitcoin so I thought someone else might have and I could chuck in or something . Anyway any interested parties more the merrier ☺️

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I just thought it might make sense to get 10 or 15 bean's of a few different strains then divy them up and everyone gets a few of each plus more extras and no cost of shipping or something like that anyway no rush .

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
My first order from 7east took 8 days to arrive for the 16,000km trip. :D Amazing really.

This second order a bit longer, but most importantly it arrived safely. Another happy camper here. Backseat preachers and 2-stroke lemonades.

Freebies - Headstrong x Triple dragon. Sounds alright.

And once again, got a shit load more seeds than I'd ordered. :love:

Top Bottom