Mr nice Auctions

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
You probably shouldn't use that name / address again for 12 months to be on the safe side.

View attachment 28333
Was the flower Kustoms issued ? 🤣. I imagine you guys had some pretty good work Xmas parties? Seeing this pic, my emotions are confused........I'm not sure whether to loathe you, or admire you 🤟. I wouldn't last one day on the job. Clock on in the morning weighing around 90kgs, and go home by lunchtime weighing around 130kgs. They can keep the half day pay 🤫

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Was the flower Kustoms issued ? 🤣. I imagine you guys had some pretty good work Xmas parties? Seeing this pic, my emotions are confused........I'm not sure whether to loathe you, or admire you 🤟. I wouldn't last one day on the job. Clock on in the morning weighing around 90kgs, and go home by lunchtime weighing around 130kgs. They can keep the half day pay 🤫
I retired last year. It used to be a great place to work back in the day, before Abbott got in. Got progressively worse after that.
Still, mostly good people to work with. Good retirement benefits.

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
So any inside tips for the majority buying beans os here?
Just gave you one mate. It's a roll of the dice really, depending on many things - staffing, time of the year - yes Dec and Jan are a good idea, where it is coming from is a red flag as well as seed banks who don't change things up in terms of packaging. All that said, seeds are really a long way down the priorities in terms of PIs coming in through the post. At the bottom actually.

Carbcon

Curing
User ID
Just gave you one mate. It's a roll of the dice really, depending on many things - staffing, time of the year - yes Dec and Jan are a good idea, where it is coming from is a red flag as well as seed banks who don't change things up in terms of packaging. All that said, seeds are really a long way down the priorities in terms of PIs coming in through the post. At the bottom actually.
Copy that mate.
I was being sarcastic unfortunately.
You win some, you lose some, I get it.
I got heaps more landed than confiscated

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
I can tell you that Nordle (Super Skunk) is well worth a try.
Angel's Breath is 75% haze and I am trialing one of those at the moment. Very light feeder.
But being half Mango Haze should be special.
Very stretchy girl.
Would like to see what turns up for you.
Best of luck.

R3za92

Baked
User ID
I retired last year. It used to be a great place to work back in the day, before Abbott got in. Got progressively worse after that.
Still, mostly good people to work with. Good retirement benefits.
What’s the inside word on the ai scanners? How hard they actually hitting it with them?

R3za92

Baked
User ID
AI scanners ? Not sure what you're talking about here.
Last 12-18 months they got some fancy new scanners with AI mostly for detecting food and seed products (but also guns, drugs and Shit I suppose). Got a mate who works in a related industry who’s company got a presentation on the machine but not the ins and outs so was hoping on some first hand knowledge.

From what I’ve heard they’ve rolled 2 out to Melbourne and 1 to Sydney mail centres with more on the way

Sun Ra

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Last 12-18 months they got some fancy new scanners with AI mostly for detecting food and seed products (but also guns, drugs and Shit I suppose). Got a mate who works in a related industry who’s company got a presentation on the machine but not the ins and outs so was hoping on some first hand knowledge.

From what I’ve heard they’ve rolled 2 out to Melbourne and 1 to Sydney mail centres with more on the way
Sorry but dunno. I never really worked at he post. Helped out once for a week when they were short staffed 10 years ago.
Always tried to avoid the Airport precinct as much as I could as I hated the place. Also lived on the wrong side of town.

Top Bottom