Mr nice Auctions

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The big question is???, when there sent out, where will they be sent from? As atm, any country where laws are different to ours , u maybe red flagging yourself in the system.
Just a thought, as I see what technology can achieve daily updates, and fast progression daily. :unsure:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
I
The big question is???, when there sent out, where will they be sent from? As atm, any country where laws are different to ours , u maybe red flagging yourself in the system.
Just a thought, as I see what technology can achieve daily updates, and fast progression daily. :unsure:
I know you got done for importing seeds many years ago K9. But I think times have now changed. 5 of my O/s orders have gone missing in last 4 months. Nearly 200 seeds I presume with Aus customs. I've moved anything potentially incriminating temporarily to a mates house, but I'm not
expecting a knock at the door - just being careful. I'll start buying from O/S again with the Xmas postal rush

Richcomingfromyou

Vegetating
User ID
have you got seeds from them before? do they send it out from switzerland as well?
Not from the auction but yes they ship from Switzerland. Or at least did ship from.Switzerland. My concern is Shabi has a lot of connects in Spain. Does breeding runs just for Spanish growers so they may be shipped from Spain.these days. Not 100%.

Probs just shoot an inquiry email re:shipping point of origin. That will clarify I'm sure.

frankreynolds

Curing
User ID
Just an update for those who are interested.

My seeds arrived, I ordered 3 x packs just to test things out. Was around 100 AUD including shipping, not bad for about 60ish reg seeds. Took about a month to arrive, came from italy.

If you have the patience and a safe addy i'd give mr.nice a go, they had good customer service, just a bit slowt o get back to you at times.

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Just an update for those who are interested.

My seeds arrived, I ordered 3 x packs just to test things out. Was around 100 AUD including shipping, not bad for about 60ish reg seeds. Took about a month to arrive, came from italy.

If you have the patience and a safe addy i'd give mr.nice a go, they had good customer service, just a bit slowt o get back to you at times.
Thats great news Frank
Now please tell us seed junkies what ya ordered mate

Top Bottom