Ive been wanting a pack of the Afghan Haze from MNS for ages
bloody customs keeps spoiling the party

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
If I like it I am going to attempt some F2's of this strain at some stage. I also have a nice Thai leaf sativa-leaning male Afghan Haze and another one more indie leaf as well. Will progeny test both and keep a clone of the best male. Might have some seed to toss about in a little while.

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
My room is a bit cramped at the moment for full plant photos as I search for keepers @Billygoat. That was also the final photo, she is upside down now. I also found a spot of mould on her, where I had squashed a bud.

I will run it again regardless and take some full plant pics then.

Pixie

Baked
User ID
I would have thought with your extensive knowledge of growing, strains and breeders you would have known that plant needed about 3 week's before it was ready to cut. Fucked if I know you know what your doing though šŸ¤£

Topgun

Blooming
User ID
If you were not such a cunt @Pixie I would say to you that there is a thing called the window of harvest.
And also a thing called personal preference.
Like how you like little Asian she-boys and all that stuff.
But I digress,
Good weed is still good when harvested early in most cases.

OIP.JxwMOIh-ZUDVSsyYgUdzgQHaE8

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
My room is a bit cramped at the moment for full plant photos as I search for keepers @Billygoat. That was also the final photo, she is upside down now. I also found a spot of mould on her, where I had squashed a bud.

I will run it again regardless and take some full plant pics then.

Pics of the hanging harvest then?

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
wanna swap some of your angels breath seeds for something I have ??

Top Bottom