Membership payment

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Hudo

Baked
User ID
So we all want a service but get it for free? We all want to win the seeds then expect mods to post them at there expense? We all want to use the site to laugh, fight, abuse and help each other and expect someone else to pay for it? Well there's always facebook 🙄 see how quick you get the boot on there for swearing and let alone but hurt someone. The min membership is 5 bucks thats about $1.25 a week. It won't even cover the postage of the free seeds you win. But hang on if someone else has to pay the postage then there not free are they. There was 4 winners this week so $40 in postage. Not to mention fuel and time to go to post them. Would you be prepared to pay that cost each week or just stump up your $1.25

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
If you were involved in the comps you would have already known.

No,,,,I take the comps seriously.

Your grasp of reality is far from real.

If you love OS so much why are you here and not there ?

Didnt you say members should have 100 posts to enter the comps ?
Is that not being biased ?
I said they should have 100 posts to enter!

veritas629

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
$1.25 a week ain't bad for access to all the entertainment, edjumacation, and characters here! Every time I go to the pub for a drink it's $15-30 for Uber each way and $15 pints. And nobody at the pub sends me fee Beer Seeds for thinking of a number.

But, I will say, when I'm friendly to punters at the pub, they are usually friendly right back. And because I'm friendly to the bar maids they sometimes give me a free beer to test out.

"Sedge, how was your day and you look lovely in that new outfit...." (Look, he was chuffed that I noticed and opened another button!)

B

Billygaot

Nope. What gave you that idea?
Hi Billygaot, thanks for the polite reply(y),I was only asking as I did not wont to tread on any ones toe's an upset them.
Just like to say hi to everyone on this site.
I don't know if any of you crew remember me from OZStoners,I do remember quite a few of you crew from there (y)even at my ripe old age of around 70 yr ,LOL.
I see my old mate Merlin is a member here as well,
Hi Merlin good to see ya.
I am sorry if there are a few spelling mistake in my post's,An if that upsets anyone then that is just to bad I was not lucky enough to have a high education due to my disabilatys.
Anyway's enough of my dribble for now .
Stay healthy an stay stoned.
Regards,Dingo2023.
Regards,Dingo-20

benn0

Baked
User ID
Hi Billygaot, thanks for the polite reply(y),I was only asking as I did not wont to tread on any ones toe's an upset them.
I don't know if any of you crew remember me from OZStoners,I do remember quite a few of you crew from there (y)even at my ripe old age of around 70 yr ,LOL.
I am sorry if there are a few spelling mistake in my post's,An if that upsets anyone then that is just to bad I was not lucky enough to have a high education due to my disabilatys.
Regards,Dingo2023.
Regards,Dingo-20
must of had his account deleted by the big man himself Billy

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
Regards,Dingo2023.
Regards,Dingo-20
Hey Dingo, Howzitgoin? Ain't heard from ya for a while, good to see you're still around. I drop by here every couple a days.
It's good to see some of those familiar names still hanging around, although a few have dropped off.
Don't be trying to proof read my posts, cos my spelling mitsakes are many, so it ain't just you :ROFLMAO:
How's ya health goin? I've just been put back on the medical roundabout, AGAIN, so the drama continues. Fun, Fun, fun. NOT. I'm just trying to avoid further surgery if I can. Fingers crossed.
(EDIT: You can be assured, we all step on someone's toes at some point 🤬 :ROFLMAO:)

Merl1n

Beil

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Seems like a fitting thread... Bank statement said serrated edge, not RSL 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Doesn't bother me, but there's a big banner when I open the page that says it'll say RSL.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Seems like a fitting thread... Bank statement said serrated edge, not RSL 🤷🏻‍♂️.
Doesn't bother me, but there's a big banner when I open the page that says it'll say RSL.

Hi mate, apologies. Will PM you when I have an answer.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Can confirm mine comes out as serrated edge as well. First one was RSL.

Top Bottom