Membership payment

Dingo2023

Germinating
User ID
Hi crew,I am wondering if I have to pay membership payment to be able to join this site.?? Is it compols.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
When did that start ?

So even though I've donated shit load of seeds to members and to billy you're telling ke I got to pay

Bit of a joke isn't it ?

So you help the demise if not bring it about of a long standing site because you didn't like the way it was run

So you make your own site , bag the crap out of the OSA

So wha5s the difference from how that was run to this site , none , none at all

The Mods please themselves, show bias to some members when others you they take every chance they get for a dig , mostly about things that didn't involve them and still bring shit up from 5yrs or more ago

So I guess for voicing my opinions I'll get banned , oh wasn't that one of the reasons I you got your own site ?

Hypocrisy isnt it l

Piss poor effort IMO

Let's not fool yourselves, the only reason this site is still alive because it's the only place in the world you can get free seeds

Last edited:

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
When did that start ? It is not all comps, has been happening on and off for months.

So even though I've donated shit load of seeds to members and to billy you're telling ke I got to pay Only if you want to enter the members only comps. It is a choice, you don't have to do anything.

Bit of a joke isn't it ? I don't find it amusing.

So you help the demise if not bring it about of a long standing site because you didn't like the way it was run I had nothing to do with that, they didnt pay their bills remember.

So you make your own site , bag the crap out of the OSA' Sure did. Only bag them infrequently.

So wha5s the difference from how that was run to this site , none , none at all I pay the bills and actively administrate. big difference.

The Mods please themselves, show bias to some members when others you they take every chance they get for a dig , mostly about things that didn't involve them and still bring shit up from 5yrs or more ago No bias, when you are being a fuckwit, things will get removed or you will have a holiday.

So I guess for voicing my opinions I'll get banned , oh wasn't that one of the reasons I you got your own site ? No. voice away. You do love to fucking whinge a lot!!

Hypocrisy isnt it l No. Google that.

Piss poor effort IMO Anything else you want to whinge about?

Let's not fool yourselves, the only reason this site is still alive because it's the only place in the world you can get free seeds you forgot to add IMO.

Fuck you love to whinge a lot dont ya Mic....

your beloved OSA is back, so maybe you can go back over there and tell them how big bad billy made you angry and took advantage of your generosity! lol.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Exactly what I expected

What I whinge , 😅

Typical

It's not about you taking advantage at all , grow up , that's a childish reply

You said you were looking for a way to recognise donations, but instead you ask for payment for a chance to win some

Nice

benn0

Baked
User ID
When did that start ?

So even though I've donated shit load of seeds to members and to billy you're telling ke I got to pay

Bit of a joke isn't it ?

So you help the demise if not bring it about of a long standing site because you didn't like the way it was run

The Mods please themselves, show bias to some members when others you they take every chance they get for a dig , mostly about things that didn't involve them and still bring shit up from 5yrs or more ago

So I guess for voicing my opinions I'll get banned , oh wasn't that one of the reasons I you got your own site ?

Hypocrisy isnt it l

Piss poor effort IMO

Let's not fool yourselves, the only reason this site is still alive because it's the only place in the world you can get free seeds
I believe I may have been the catalyst after loosing my shit at Pedro saying the mods are doing a shit house job and if anyone had any brains they could have made OSA a great site once again but will probably loose to a better competing Australian site, low and behold here comes S/Edge

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I believe I may have been the catalyst after loosing my shit at Pedro saying the mods are doing a shit house job and if anyone had any brains they could have made OSA a great site once again but will probably loose to a better competing Australian site, low and behold here comes S/Edge
Oh…. So it’s your fault happy go lucky mick went mad? :p

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Exactly what I expected

What I whinge , 😅

Typical

It's not about you taking advantage at all , grow up , that's a childish reply

You said you were looking for a way to recognise donations, but instead you ask for payment for a chance to win some

Nice

I didn't ask for anything, but happy to engage you, though you may not like the replies.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
The same Pedro you were looking for a few days ago!! 🤪🤣

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
C'mon fellas ffs (y)

Lets grow big big big big fat fat chunky but Sticky and delicious nugs

Life is way too short ;)
Look most cunts on here have done that 100 times over!!

There is more to this place than just growing buds believe it or not!
People disagree and argue its just life on a forum. If you don't like it you don't have to read it and sook every time we don't play fucking best friends!

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I ran a forum for something completely unrelated
Which was free but with a donate button.
Had thousands of members and of you refreshed the browser there would be new posts constantly. Very busy forum.

Year after year the same handful of people donated, they were all very active members but really was less than 20 people out of thousands of active members .
But their donation always paid for the costs year after year. Very generous members.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I don’t always agree with a lot of shit said on here but that big grain of salt 🧂 in back pocket really helps
I’ve met some ppl on here that I’d probs never come across in every day life that have made huge difference in my life and opened these cynical 🤨 old eyes 👀 to real shit
So if u wanna donate then donate if u don’t then don’t
Don’t mind paying $20 to have a good laugh at no one’s expense but my own (as long as u don’t know where I live)
This place has helped me get through some tough times so just my 2 cents

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
When did that start ?

If you were involved in the comps you would have already known.
Just coz you gave seeds away doesn’t have anything to do with the comps

Bit of a joke isn't it ?
No,,,,I take the comps seriously.

Your grasp of reality is far from real.
If you love OS so much why are you here and not there ?

Well for one we have seed comps,,in case you already forgot.

The Mods please themselves, show bias to some members
Didnt you say members should have 100 posts to enter the comps ?
Is that not being biased ?

Merl1n

Blooming
User ID
ECHO...Echo...echo
Ahhh, haven't we all been here before???
Someone gets the shits. Someone starts throwing the shit. Then everybody gets covered in it.
And here we go again.
Echos of OS

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
Look most cunts on here have done that 100 times over!!

There is more to this place than just growing buds believe it or not!
People disagree and argue its just life on a forum. If you don't like it you don't have to read it and sook every time we don't play fucking best friends!
I agree @Porky

Nuffn worse than someone sooking over ones choice of words !

Nildespredente !

Top Bottom