Mediseedman?

Madmick

Baked
User ID
I hope not. What I can't figure out is, if a scam, why come on here at all? It makes no sense. I think inept is more likely than scam. But then..... we wait for a reasonable reason for across the board germination failure. Even a bag of cheap hemp seeds would germinate, surely?
Some ppl think they can get away with anything because they think they the smartest in the room

Probably not , might get lucky with odd 1 maybe

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Their fem photos claim lousy yields 8-10 oz per m2.

one was kinda better at 9-17 oz ..

one Had 6 oz per plant

no breeder names coz any decent breeder would be embarrassed 😂

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Their fem photos claim lousy yields 8-10 oz per m2.

one was kinda better at 9-17 oz ..

one Had 6 oz per plant

no breeder names coz any decent breeder would be embarrassed 😂
I didn't read that far in. A misprint surely ?

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Wholesale bulk purchase ,,they probably pay a couple of dollars per seed..but you get under performing plants that are not good enough to charge top dollar ,,
so easy money to sell in aussie land at sky high price.

that’s is the picture I see with this mob.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Wholesale bulk purchase ,,they probably pay a couple of dollars per seed..but you get under performing plants that are not good enough to charge top dollar ,,
so easy money to sell in aussie land at sky high price.

that’s is the picture I see with this mob.
COvid tax......... and rising fuel prices, making drop via local Aus Post Office expensive. 😜

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Mediseed have advised they do not provide support via forums. However will send me some beans to germinate. I’ll report back when they arrive.

I would be interested to hear any feedback from members that have used the support email.

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Mediseed have advised they do not provide support via forums. However will send me some beans to germinate. I’ll report back when they arrive.

I would be interested to hear any feedback from members that have used the support email.

Their support email is mostly automated reply. I advised them my seeds didn't germinate. I got a standardised reply and new seeds were sent with no further dialogue. I got my replacements today. I am going to document the germination process in a diary on this site.

Top Bottom