Mediseedman?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
I'm claiming 0/10 as the current record. Anyone top that? Dork is at 50% with 2/4. Dotts friend in at about 75% fail with 15/22. To beat me someone has to have had zero germinate from more than 10. Anyone?

Mediseedman can donate the prize.

afghan bob

Baked
Community Member
User ID
That is seriously fucked up. Never bought from them and never will
I had a better germ rate when i emptied my drying racks with 6mth old bag seed in2 old compost heap
What was response when u sent them death threat ?

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Why? If you're going to replace the failed seeds with more failure-prone seeds, why would anyone bother?
Exactly Dork. That's why it would be prudent for them to open a dialogue here. I have replacement seeds from them in the mail but there was a notable lack of communication surrounding the replacement process. The proof will be in the viability of this second batch of seeds. If they are duds I'll let everyone know for sure.

Sedge

Baked
Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Giving you more shit seeds is bullshit,,,they should return your money ,,

he came on chat last Friday I told him he needed to speak to the people that sent money,,,,but he just ignored speaking about it to me said he wanted to talk to billy ,,,,don’t think billy was even a paying customer..
So after a week, all the cunt can say to you guys to “reach out”
thats fucken lousy…

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
Giving you more shit seeds is bullshit,,,they should return your money ,,

he came on chat last Friday I told him he needed to speak to the people that sent money,,,,but he just ignored speaking about it to me said he wanted to talk to billy ,,,,don’t think billy was even a paying customer..
So after a week, all the cunt can say to you guys to “reach out”
thats fucken lousy…
Be kind would ya mate!! 🤣

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Looks like a quick scam for a quick buck preying on ppl in a unfortunate situation

Nice touch using medi in your name, by the way what do you think makes your seeds medi in the 1st place ?

Are they really just a bag of hemp seeds you got for $20

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Looks like a quick scam for a quick buck preying on ppl in a unfortunate situation

Nice touch using medi in your name, by the way what do you think makes your seeds medi in the 1st place ?

Are they really just a bag of hemp seeds you got for $20

I hope not. What I can't figure out is, if a scam, why come on here at all? It makes no sense. I think inept is more likely than scam. But then..... we wait for a reasonable reason for across the board germination failure. Even a bag of cheap hemp seeds would germinate, surely?

Top Bottom