Mediseedman?

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I set up a very large greenhouse for a friend last year, we filled it with mediseedman stock, while everything was female I don't believe they were what we paid for. When each strain has completely different phenos ,some finishing end of march others april/may and even one pushed through to start of June! I felt to much variation to be 1 strain

med180

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I set up a very large greenhouse for a friend last year, we filled it with mediseedman stock, while everything was female I don't believe they were what we paid for. When each strain has completely different phenos ,some finishing end of march others april/may and even one pushed through to start of June! I felt to much variation to be 1 strain
But perhaps just a lot of recessive traits coming up from different parents...

Meds4cancer

Vegetating
User ID
I bought a few high CBD seeds from MediseedMan (Australia). I notice most of their reviews I can find talk about their prompt delivery. That's good but I got zero germination, despite following their instructions to the letter. I'm a keen gardener and this is not my first crop. Has anyone bought viable seeds from these guys? I ask because there is no good following up their germination guarantee if the seeds are crap.
I’ve had 100% success with germination for mediseedman, my first transaction with them and all germinated within 24hrs of soak.

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
I bought 20 seeds from medi 14/14 so far germinated. 5 cookies to my mate that hes grown cloned and about to harvest. I havent seen them since around 2 weeks in flower but he tells me they look great. 4 cannatonic i just harvested drying now yet to sample. Ive never grown the strain before so I can only assume it is what its meant to be but who really knows. and of course 5 gorillas apparently still yet to see how they turn out. So for what its worth I can vouch for germination rates but Im yet to actually see something that ticks the box

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
so the plant i just harvested which was cannatonic from mediseed. The buds are garbage. easily the worst ive seen for a long time. whilst I admittedly didnt do the best job of growing, even the best looking buds on the plant are hollow trash.
It was meant to be a high cbd for edibles so im not exactly heartbroken. even still its hard to make a case that these seeds came from anything genetically salesworthy. I worry what these fuckers im growing now are gonna turn out like. If they are bad I will actively campaign for the immediate demise of medhead :cautious:.

Meds4cancer

Vegetating
User ID
I’ve had 100% success with germination for mediseedman, my first transaction with them and all germinated within 24hrs of soak.
I’m starting to see why everyone has issues with mediseedman I ordered banana kush auto and not one plant is the same and they’re lucky to be 1ft tall. Also they gave me jack Herrera and they are smaller and maybe 2 are the same. I’ve just started the last lot Afghan kush all have germinated and one I started 7 weeks ago looks ok but very small.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 13
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 10

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
so the plant i just harvested which was cannatonic from mediseed. The buds are garbage. easily the worst ive seen for a long time. whilst I admittedly didnt do the best job of growing, even the best looking buds on the plant are hollow trash.
It was meant to be a high cbd for edibles so im not exactly heartbroken. even still its hard to make a case that these seeds came from anything genetically salesworthy. I worry what these fuckers im growing now are gonna turn out like. If they are bad I will actively campaign for the immediate demise of medhead :cautious:.
Well sorry to say mate but I'm not surprised!! They been spamming this place for at least 18 months now with several different aliases! Seen a few finished plants from @VinDeezle that have looked good and maybe 2 others!
Seems most of it grows but its all just white label Spanish mass produced shit!
I would go out on a limb and say that currently there would not be 1 seed selling Aussie based that is actually selling proper stuff in breeders packs!
Happy to be proved wrong but I doubt it!

Meds4cancer

Vegetating
User ID
Here’s the banana and jack autos. 🤦‍♂️
All germinated around mid September 😔

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5 MB · Views: 11
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6.2 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    6 MB · Views: 9
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    4.6 MB · Views: 11

Bullfrog

Blooming
User ID
Well sorry to say mate but I'm not surprised!! They been spamming this place for at least 18 months now with several different aliases! Seen a few finished plants from @VinDeezle that have looked good and maybe 2 others!
Seems most of it grows but its all just white label Spanish mass produced shit!
I would go out on a limb and say that currently there would not be 1 seed selling Aussie based that is actually selling proper stuff in breeders packs!
Happy to be proved wrong but I doubt it!
yeah I knew it was a risk. Ill be dirty if i get 2 in a row :LOL: . Ive got some comp seeds that i'll try next otherwise it could be back to the good ol Cpt Frosty. Im actually tempted to start one now in the 2x2 as a backup plan

Meds4cancer

Vegetating
User ID
As a beginner I had to try something, this was my choice and now I have to look for seeds again for next grow. Cunuks looks good but shipping is expensive hoping to find something local, word of mouth is the only way I guess. I hit up the old blokes at the pub in Mullumbimby next week when I’m there haha

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
As a beginner I had to try something, this was my choice and now I have to look for seeds again for next grow. Cunuks looks good but shipping is expensive hoping to find something local, word of mouth is the only way I guess. I hit up the old blokes at the pub in Mullumbimby next week when I’m there haha
Fuck you'll definitely get some seeds there mate!!

Top Bottom