Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
This.

Because they don’t give a fuck.

They buy anything they can get their hands on for as little as possible… then flog it off at huge mark ups with bullshit marketing spiels.
their chem #4s ended up being real nice and repeatable, but their whole description setup is a clear regurgitation of seven different breeder's descriptions. I just learned to take all of it with an ocean of salt at the time and just held my breath as I didn't know of any seedbanks that got through customs (luckily TSE sorted that out quick smart though). Eg, within a few lines the chem #4 was "chem 91 x green crack" and "og kush x sour diesel" so I just figured it would be some form of chem and just went with it lol.

A quick google shows the descriptions are a mash up of multiple breeders claims near word for word. But what do expect with pop up aussie seed banks these days. Basically, a last resort for the less resourceful, and I was one of them a few times.

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
It was before the floods that was separate issue I think I'm talking prob 2020 2019
that's why these forums are a gold mine. Before I was forum going, id run into so many people talking about caveman and medi, but when I'd ask them what went wrong with their grows or whether they have had issues themselves, none of them had used either of them and it was really hard to cut through the jargon of what was exaggeration and reality. There were three or four of us who had used both with no issues and then a bunch of people that "heard through a friend of a friend that xxx". Joining TSE and getting to hear about firsthand experiences makes it a bit easier to put things into perspective with the bigger pool of experiences being voiced.

User ID
Ive grown quite a few from mediseedman
3x Purple Passion Auto flowers
2x NL
2x GDP
3x Zkittlez
Got Bruce Banner and Wedding Cake growing at the moment
All of them finished no issues all done outdoor too
That being said We did order Photo period Zkittlez and was given idk what the fuck some Super Auto flower that started flowering after i topped it twice 7-8 weeks in Veg
I attempted to contact them and explain that what they gave me was not photo period seeds, They were very condesending and just did not want to concede. After many emails back and forth i just gave up it wasent worth it.

Shit as fuck Customer service
Seeds are good i guess.

zanzi

Germinating
User ID
ATM Im growing 2 power plant from seeds I got from MSM. About 4 weeks into flower. I smoked a little leaf mixed with immature bottom bud from it and I got nicely baked. Not just cerebral but a nice body buzz. I may or may not post pics, Im a very careful person. Im not a shill for MSM but I personally have never had problems with their seeds germination or otherwise and I did just have an issue with payment and it was resolved quickly by them. Ive grown 3 strains from them and have another half dozen from them stored in the freezer, these Aussie seed banks seem to last a year or 2 then disappear. I have around 20 feminised strains stored in the freezer and occasionally take a bean out and grow it. Im just about to pop a g13 seed.

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
User ID
uh huh now i understand , had to spend some time finding wtf is going on between threads , all over the shop

i understand why @Billygoat made his comment regarding the "Naughty Corner that's not the naughty corner"

best advice all day ... but still time for the guns to chime in.

Top Bottom