Mediseed Man

MediseedMan

Germinating
User ID
logo.png

Hey Everyone!

Founded in 2019, our high-quality seed bank entered the industry in 2020 with the support of some of the world's most well-known breeders. Although you may not recognize them by name, you will recognize them by their quality.

We offer a large selection of cannabis seeds, including high CBD strains, feminized seeds, and autoflowering seeds. We provide a Germination Guarantee as well as free damage replacement. They are one of the best seed banks for a reason: Mediseed Man subjects their seeds to a rigorous pre-shipment inspection process to ensure that only the best are ultimately chosen by breeders.

We accomplish this through close collaboration with highly skilled seed breeders, who contribute to the development of high-quality, innovative, and successful cultivars that demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the plant's genetic features.

Mediseed Man accepts, bank transfers, cash option, bitcoin payments and provides “free stealth shipping” for all orders Australia wide.

Kind Regards,
Mediseed Man Team

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

MediseedMan

Germinating
User ID
Hey Everyone!

Mediseed Man support here.

The floods have pushed back our scheduled return.

If you have reached out and your issue was not replied too, please reach out again. It may have been a simple case that your email slipped through the cracks during the time of the floods. We have been directly affected along with our family and friends.

It has been a turbulent start to the year, we know! We are good people and not in the the business to scam or rip anyone off.

Our seeds are the same quality you get from anywhere around the world and come from quality sources.

We are not going anywhere and we will continue to stand by our seeds and our germination guarantee.

Please be kind. We will take care of you 🙂

Kind Regards,
Mediseed Man Support

contact@mediseedman.com

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hey Everyone!

Mediseed Man support here.

The floods have pushed back our scheduled return.

If you have reached out and your issue was not replied too, please reach out again. It may have been a simple case that your email slipped through the cracks during the time of the floods. We have been directly affected along with our family and friends.

It has been a turbulent start to the year, we know! We are good people and not in the the business to scam or rip anyone off.

Our seeds are the same quality you get from anywhere around the world and come from quality sources.

We are not going anywhere and we will continue to stand by our seeds and our germination guarantee.

Please be kind. We will take care of you 🙂

Kind Regards,
Mediseed Man Support

contact@mediseedman.com
Test your seeds for germination and stability before trying to sell them to Aus market. Because your germination especially, seems to be getting a real bad wrap from punters. Heaps of blokes on here will test them for free for you, which would improve your business reputation.

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Gents, I had a request from @MediseedMan to respond to the germination claims.. hence the post here.

Granted this isn't exactly the greatest introduction, yes it wreaks of cut and paste and is devoid of any useful information on genetics... I mean come on.. "rigorous pre-shipment inspection"....

Please at least afford them the right of reply, I am as interested as anyone to see if there may be some known issues with certain batches etc.

I am even more interested in the specific source of their genetics....

Pikey

Baked
User ID
I can't see much in the way of putting things straight or addressing germination issues here. That post reads more like an unpaid advertisement to me. As Old Fox suggested, if they want to be proactive they could sponsor a grow or comp featuring their seeds to showcase the viability and legitimacy of what they are selling.

Also, I don't get why aus "seedbanks" are so cloak and dagger about where they get their seeds... are they just buying any old shit as cheap as they can? ...or are they placing that much of a mark up on them that they're embarrassed? I get the feeling it's the former, but if it's the later then I think you'd find that many wouldn't actually give a fuck as long as they are selling quality seeds from quality breeders. The issue is getting seeds into the country, if they can successfully achive that then charge what they will... seller's market! You'll even find many people are willing to pay the mark up if you are honest about what you are selling and where it has come from.

Personally, all the shit fuckery from these australian seedbanks cunts that only see dollar signs in cannabis has been a real motivator for me to get producing my own seed... I guess that's one positive to come from the shitshow. Wouldn't it be nice if we, as a community, all had access to free seed... then these parasites can go back to being realestate agents 🏘️🤑

Also, on a side note... who cares what I think :ROFLMAO:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I can't see much in the way of putting things straight or addressing germination issues here. That post reads more like an unpaid advertisement to me. As Old Fox suggested, if they want to be proactive they could sponsor a grow or comp featuring their seeds to showcase the viability and legitimacy of what they are selling.

Also, I don't get why aus "seedbanks" are so cloak and dagger about where they get their seeds... are they just buying any old shit as cheap as they can? ...or are they placing that much of a mark up on them that they're embarrassed? I get the feeling it's the former, but if it's the later then I think you'd find that many wouldn't actually give a fuck as long as they are selling quality seeds from quality breeders. The issue is getting seeds into the country, if they can successfully achive that then charge what they will... seller's market! You'll even find many people are willing to pay the mark up if you are honest about what you are selling and where it has come from.

Personally, all the shit fuckery from these australian seedbanks cunts that only see dollar signs in cannabis has been a real motivator for me to get producing my own seed... I guess that's one positive to come from the shitshow. Wouldn't it be nice if we, as a community, all had access to free seed... then these parasites can go back to being realestate agents 🏘️🤑

Also, on a side note... who cares what I think :ROFLMAO:
To true mate. Luckily all the chucking champions on this site are so generous with their seeds that people like me have an awesome seed collection because of them and these parasites aka seedbanks are going under like the Titanic.
Big thanks to all who have gifted me seeds!! Your fucking champions!! 👍👍

Wargul

Vegetating
User ID
Wouldn't it be nice if we, as a community, all had access to free seed... then these parasites can go back to being realestate agents 🏘️🤑
That would be nice indeed. I know nothing - how does one feminise seeds, or create autoflowers? Buggered if I know.

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
No breeder information?

Spain?

Damian Christiansen?

Or beez knees mums house?

Them generic pics of buds as a description are utter shite, want to see the whole plant too.

Anyway good luck, but I’ll pass for now 👍

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
That would be nice indeed. I know nothing - how does one feminise seeds, or create autoflowers? Buggered if I know.
Pretty sure there are a few threads on here about how to do it. Heaps of threads about it on the yank forums.
You tube has heaps of vids on it.
Just search how to feminize cannabis seeds.
Silver thinsulate or Colidal silver are the 2 main ways one is better than the other but I can't remember which is which.

tg001

Germinating
User ID
logo.png

Hey Everyone!

Founded in 2019, our high-quality seed bank entered the industry in 2020 with the support of some of the world's most well-known breeders. Although you may not recognize them by name, you will recognize them by their quality.

We offer a large selection of cannabis seeds, including high CBD strains, feminized seeds, and autoflowering seeds. We provide a Germination Guarantee as well as free damage replacement. They are one of the best seed banks for a reason: Mediseed Man subjects their seeds to a rigorous pre-shipment inspection process to ensure that only the best are ultimately chosen by breeders.

We accomplish this through close collaboration with highly skilled seed breeders, who contribute to the development of high-quality, innovative, and successful cultivars that demonstrate an in-depth understanding of the plant's genetic features.

Mediseed Man accepts, bank transfers, cash option, bitcoin payments and provides “free stealth shipping” for all orders Australia wide.

Kind Regards,
Mediseed Man Team
Your main breeder wouldn't be Robert Bergman would it!?

Top Bottom