Mediseed Man

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I have used mediseed man several times and they have been awesome! They deliver quickly and the seeds almost always pop, and if they don't; they replace them for free. Would highly recommend!
So if you have used them several times you must have some photos of finished plants you have grown from them!!
So post some pics of or your guna get shot down real soon!!

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The saga continues. Seems like it's a bi-weekly occasion that someone talks bout medi without any grow journals or pics of previous plants. I find it a little bit strange that they always sign up the day a mediseedman thread gets mentioned or bumped, and then they are never to be seen again.
So if you have used them several times you must have some photos of finished plants you have grown from them!!
So post some pics of or your guna get shot down real soon!!

Kloud9

Baked
Community Member
User ID
The saga continues. Seems like it's a bi-weekly occasion that someone talks bout medi without any grow journals or pics of previous plants. I find it a little bit strange that they always sign up the day a mediseedman thread gets mentioned or bumped, and then they are never to be seen again.
Good point šŸ‘

FreoJJ

Vegetating
Community Member
User ID
Here is one of their little Bruce Banners I put in very late . I also put a few in earlier which I gave away and couple didnā€™t really take off so got pulled . Can vouch theyā€™re easily 2.5 meters and looking good . We will see how they eventually turn out in the next few months will let you know .

Attachments

• 404F0E54-6BED-4ACD-9C0D-3CC700C909EF.jpeg
    404F0E54-6BED-4ACD-9C0D-3CC700C909EF.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 27

ShellzShuff3

Vegetating
User ID
As Old Fox suggested, if they want to be proactive they could sponsor a grow or comp featuring their seeds to showcase the viability and legitimacy of what they are selling.

Also, on a side note... who cares what I think :ROFLMAO:
This is a great idea - ask them if they want to sponsor a comp?

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I'm taking one for the team now (just popped a jack herrer and have an OG Kush soaking both from them). The problem will be trying to figure out if they die because of the genetics or my too-high-incompetence o_O:).
Nah you got a grow finished you'll be fine now!!
Keen to see how they go for ya mate!
I said it before most of the buds I've seen finished from Mediseedman look good quality!!
Probably not the strains they are paying for but personally if buds are frosty and good smoke I really couldn't give a fuck!!

Purgs

Vegetating
User ID
Hi Im new and about to start growing for making THC oil but having trouble finding seeds in OZ are there any places in Oz to buy from that are not a scam thanks any help would be appreciated aslo looking to grow autoflower in grow tent

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I'm taking one for the team now (just popped a jack herrer and have an OG Kush soaking both from them). The problem will be trying to figure out if they die because of the genetics or my too-high-incompetence o_O:).
I've ran around six strains from them now with no issues so far. As usual though, you'll find the most people actively speaking out about them have never used them and just regurgitate the same few negative experiences over and over.

Pretty much why I take all reviews positive or negative with a grain if salt and wait for first hand experience.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
I've ran around six strains from them now with no issues so far. As usual though, you'll find the most people actively speaking out about them have never used them and just regurgitate the same few negative experiences over and over.

Pretty much why I take all reviews positive or negative with a grain if salt and wait for first hand experience.
I tried em and zero out of 12 popped then they came out saying there was a problem with seeds contact for replacements which I didn't bother. Then a mate has just finished a run and it turned out nice

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
I tried em and zero out of 12 popped then they came out saying there was a problem with seeds contact for replacements which I didn't bother. Then a mate has just finished a run and it turned out nice
Thats insane. Your not exactly fresh off the block either for that matter. I'm on the lucky end of the spectrum. I heard a lot of the same issues with caveman at the time but have managed to have every seed bar two or three germ so far from both sellers. It's insane how variable experiences are with these local seed banks.

It's easy to be chill when your own experience is smooth, but Id be pissed as well.

Hudo

Baked
User ID
Thats insane. Your not exactly fresh off the block either for that matter. I'm on the lucky end of the spectrum. I heard a lot of the same issues with caveman at the time but have managed to have every seed bar two or three germ so far from both sellers. It's insane how variable experiences are with these local seed banks.

It's easy to be chill when your own experience is smooth, but Id be pissed as well.
They said it was a storage issue or somthing ( can't quite remember) but basically fucked all there stocks there was threads everywhere about it but to there credit they admitted there was a problem and replaced them if you contacted them I just wrote them off as amatures and got seeds else where

VinDeezle

Baked
Community Member
User ID
They said it was a storage issue or somthing ( can't quite remember) but basically fucked all there stocks there was threads everywhere about it but to there credit they admitted there was a problem and replaced them if you contacted them I just wrote them off as amatures and got seeds else where
I heard it was a flooding issue. If they knew the seeds were flooded, why were they still for sale at the end of the day.

I don't blame you tbh.

Top Bottom