Looking to get approved for Medical Cannabis

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Shit that was easy in the end

Went to pharmacy was out in 5 mins with the goodies

Lesson learnt

Even though you are dealing with canatrek etc they really have nothing to do with the process apart from finding you a Dr that presides their products

This meaning the wholesaler has control , when in fact its the Dr who presides MC not them

So if you want action or simply find out where you stand it's much better to deal with the actual Dr clinic and or the chemist who does the supply

The chemist's are happy to deal with you as are the Dr clinic, it's the provider (wholesalers) who stuff you around

Attachments

• 20220809_122808.jpg
    20220809_122808.jpg
    496.3 KB · Views: 22

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah mate , have you got a concession card ?

If you're getting 1 week at a time as the doctor to give a script for 2 weeks instead

Get my to the door or pick up as I started from today $135 for the same thing

Way too much for desert flame when I can get the T30 for 135 for 10grs , same for bubble hash t55

Look around or ask on reddit in nsw , Vic and Queensland I know there are pharmacy you get over counter , no shipping

Releases a lot of stress when you get a bit more control on supply

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Yeah mate , have you got a concession card ?

If you're getting 1 week at a time as the doctor to give a script for 2 weeks instead

Get my to the door or pick up as I started from today $135 for the same thing

Way too much for desert flame when I can get the T30 for 135 for 10grs , same for bubble hash t55

Look around or ask on reddit in nsw , Vic and Queensland I know there are pharmacy you get over counter , no shipping

Releases a lot of stress when you get a bit more control on supply
It's me , fucking phone got hacked

Cunts wiped out bank account , virtually in front of my eyes

Got money back overnight , they rang me minutes after it happened

I was out shopping, grabbed some grog , came up no money in account , phone rings and CommBank , noticed strange things on a few accounts at same time and place

Anyway long story short , phone fucked money safe

On another note had a follow-up yesterday

Got me some more goodies to try ,, up dosage
1st up is the t55 bubble hash, T25 oral oil and Narooma T24

He told me last night I could get any brand off him no need to stick to cannatrek , not how he works , he's here for me not them so anything in the future don't be scared to ask

Spoke about Tasmanian botanicals for the 28gr tubs and a few others , good to know

Off the chemist today
Should be a good weekend he he

Indy

Misfit
User ID
Good to hear you got out lightly, mate. (y)

Gotta be careful of those links in messages, if you don't know em, delete it.

Fuckin' maggots.

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Nah that's not what happened

2 young blokes were next to me in bottle shop counter before that they followed me in to smoke shop

Bloke kept fiddling with something in his bag , I was checking to see how much money I had left with app open , bank reckons they got some device that gets information from open apps or if you open bank app they can somehow get the info and remotely remove money there and then
Don't understand but they obviously can do it

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Cops been here asking about the incident, couldn't tell them a lot because I didn't know what was going on

Couldn't give a description just confirm what happened and they got video

I'd just got home from chemist lol , interrupted my lunch chop lol , on that note

Narooma T24 different structure and not the overpowering smell of the topaz but still very nice

The t25 topaz oral oil was $81 for 30ml so 30 doses

Looks smells and tastes exactly the same full extraction I did using sunflower oil

Confirms what I made was what it was supposed to be , except mine was made from small buds and trim so this being from the topaz , apparently a blue dream X chemdawg, (not 100% on that ) bud so I'm expecting a bit more from it than mine

Although I haven't tried the Narooma out myself , chimoen came home with the shits from work , nothing unusual for the 14yrs of menopause, so I gave her some of the Narooma for a few cones

Her whole mood changed , yeah ha , and now she out happily walking the dogs

Fucking amazing stuff this weed of ours is

Now when she gets back I got to slow her down otherwise she won't stop talking till the footie starts oddly oddly enough

So much for having your pie and being able to eat it , eat it up more likely

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Might have made a bad call there , she's actually nicely sedated and quiet

Happy wife , happy life

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Hey Indy no need to change clinics to be prescribed different brands , your dr isn't bound to only write scripts for cannatrek etc

Instead of making another appointment with different "provider go back make a follow-up appointment and ask your dr to prescribe a different supplier product , he really can't refuse rather than wait and or change provider at a new consultation fee starting again

Follow-up appointment are a fair bit cheaper than intial contact

My dr offered Tasmanian botanicals last night , didn't get it yet wait till the 31% comes out

My dr also checks to see if they have supply , if out of stock he prescribed something that is , why I got the 24 instead of t30 ,bugger

Your dr shouldn't be prescribing anything out of stock , lazy on his part , easy for him to check apparently

Mellow oldfark

Trichome Enthusiast
User ID
T24 narooma is garlic mushoom onion cookies. I like it its similar effect to t25 topaz which is cookies kush but not the same. Both from cookie family.T24 good to change out with t 25.
And inbetween daytime the t 17 yamba -outlaw amnesia is a nice effect and taste and fairly strong at 17%
Dunno why they change the names .
Surely if u keep the original name it makes it easyer for patients to find relavent info on said strain from more user freindly countries.✌

HGO

Plant of the Month - Sep,2020.
Community Member
User ID
Hey Indy no need to change clinics to be prescribed different brands , your dr isn't bound to only write scripts for cannatrek etc

Instead of making another appointment with different "provider go back make a follow-up appointment and ask your dr to prescribe a different supplier product , he really can't refuse rather than wait and or change provider at a new consultation fee starting again

Follow-up appointment are a fair bit cheaper than intial contact

My dr offered Tasmanian botanicals last night , didn't get it yet wait till the 31% comes out

My dr also checks to see if they have supply , if out of stock he prescribed something that is , why I got the 24 instead of t30 ,bugger

Your dr shouldn't be prescribing anything out of stock , lazy on his part , easy for him to check apparently
hi mate the 31% Royale is out now I saw a few reviews on Reddit its just Topaz but apparently a bit stronger than the cannatrek one
They have a 25% Wedding cake X coming soon too

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Nice , think I'll stick with t25 etc instead of working out what it actually is or supposed to be is to challenging in this state, too many crazy names

Numbers tell me all I need to know

Madmick

Baked
User ID
The t25 topaz oral

Nice stuff , more value for dollars spent as 30 treatments $2.60 approx for a nice 5 + hrs so far full body stone
Very relaxing as I'm laying in bed watching tele , couple cones and should be goodnight

Even when I get full personal supply going again the oil and hopefully the hash will stay , just not use many if any flower scripts

Madmick

Baked
User ID
Got the bubble hash today

Real nice , little on top of the topaz cones

Think I'm going to like this

Attachments

• IMG20220817135929.jpg
    IMG20220817135929.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 12
Top Bottom