Keeping Males Happy (or just alive)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Harry bootlace

Baked
Community Member
User ID
weird thing was it happened to all smaller leaves/shoots at same time and now they’re all fucked - I’ve cut them off so unsure how he’ll go from here but time will tell!
Hmm yeah that’s rough.
Fingers crossed.

Reactions: Orb

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
I know fuck all really,but it's not a pk issue??? I had a plant do similarish , actually I think I have a pic but yea just my 5c worthish , it's within that's for sure
Dunno Ozi but I reckon the cold may have had something to do with it - while it was in the toilet it was sitting above a drain where there is a bit of a breeze so could have been temps but it is what it is mate, all a learning experience

Indy

Misfit
User ID
You'll be surprised at how much heat they pump out!

Pulled one out of the box today and fired it up on high. It certainly got hot, but it fell short in radiating the heat. Not sure if it's from being low wattage, but a Oil Heater seems a lot more efficient in that dept.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
so how do I actually harvest the pollen now I’ve noticed a couple of sacs have opened - it is as simple as cutting off the sacs that are big but haven’t burst n putting them in zip lock bag for a while or what’s the go?

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
Community Member
User ID
Dunno Ozi but I reckon the cold may have had something to do with it - while it was in the toilet it was sitting above a drain where there is a bit of a breeze so could have been temps but it is what it is mate, all a learning experience
Yea man I'm sure you will get on top of it 👍 good luck with it bro 👍

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
so how do I actually harvest the pollen now I’ve noticed a couple of sacs have opened - it is as simple as cutting off the sacs that are big but haven’t burst n putting them in zip lock bag for a while or what’s the go?
There are many ways. I wait until the pollen sacs open and start dropping pollen. You will see it on the leave surfaces below when it starts dropping.
I then cut off the pollen dropping branch/branches and dry it on some news paper. Once dry, collect and store your pollen.
DO NOT put in a bag, it will mould quicker than flower.

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
There are many ways. I wait until the pollen sacs open and start dropping pollen. You will see it on the leave surfaces below when it starts dropping.
I then cut off the pollen dropping branch/branches and dry it on some news paper. Once dry, collect and store your pollen.
DO NOT put in a bag, it will mould quicker than flower.
legend snapper, once it’s dried what do u usually store it in? thought I’d seen someone store theirs in a small plastic bag in a fridge on tse but maybe not

snapper

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
legend snapper, once it’s dried what do u usually store it in? thought I’d seen someone store theirs in a small plastic bag in a fridge on tse but maybe not
Only store when the pollen is dried. Also, remove any green matter so the pollen is clean. Some store in a freezer wrapped in small parcels of parchment paper. in an airtight container That way you only take out whats needed and the rest is left untouched. Should last many years in the freezer.

Top Bottom