Keeping Males Happy (or just alive)

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Good TSE folks, couldn’t find too many threads about male plants but was wondering cause there is fuck all light in the toilet where I’ve now got two males, based on yer experience:

1. If they don’t get direct sunlight, r they proper fucked or will they still keep going in a small room with no windows and just an open door with fuck all indirect light coming in?

2. I’ve read the pollen sacs can start opening 4 weeks into flowering stage - having been in me tent for almost 2 weeks after flipping, in the above scenario is 4 weeks still realistic?

3. If I put them on the balcony but it’s sub 60F overnight and getting colder, r they likely to still survive or do I need to bring them indoors every single fackin night?

3659A391-C96D-4037-A946-0D97B36591F5.jpeg

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Love to grow

Foot man
User ID
Good TSE folks, couldn’t find too many threads about male plants but was wondering cause there is fuck all light in the toilet where I’ve now got two males, based on yer experience:

1. If they don’t get direct sunlight, r they proper fucked or will they still keep going in a small room with no windows and just an open door with fuck all indirect light coming in?

2. I’ve read the pollen sacs can start opening 4 weeks into flowering stage - having been in me tent for almost 2 weeks after flipping, in the above scenario is 4 weeks still realistic?

3. If I put them on the balcony but it’s sub 60F overnight and getting colder, r they likely to still survive or do I need to bring them indoors every single fackin night?

View attachment 34690
Man I dunno nothing about males n pollen as I’ve never done any breeding but Fkn toilet weed that’s awesome😂👍😂

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
unsure bout the awesome bit, was lazy after pruning n being a dopey fucker crushed the cut leaves in my hand and flushed em down the toilet. Or so i thought. Missus lost it when she lifted the lid few days later to discover half blocked loo with bits of leaf proper stuck to the bowl

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

View attachment 34690
They will survive outside enough to make pollen!!
We use Celsius to measure temp in this country ya fucking Yank!! 🤣

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Legend. Out they go then!

But I’m no fuckin yank. Happy to be called dumb Irish cunt but don’t be insulting me with slurs like that
Gotta agree with ya there mate, Id be dirty on gettin called a septic too! 😆😆

Reactions: Orb

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Gotta agree with ya there mate, Id be dirty on gettin called a septic too! 😆😆
i was site labouring then office stuff there in the 90’s - it wasn’t too bad back then, most yanks were harmless but since 9/11 and shit like Fox News, they’ve left the planet.

sure there are lots of reasonable ones here and there but fuck there are millions of complete lunatics there now, full of shit, full of themselves, ignorant to realities in their own country and so fucking self centred, there is little to no hope for em.

not that Ireland is a fuckin utopia or we’ve figured it all out but at least we don’t find shooting kids or random mass shootings acceptable - if shit happened there was consequences.

i need to stop now before I wind myself up…

im no yank. ill try harder to remember the temp thing. never paid attention to it in Ireland cause it was either raining or it wasn’t. and over here it’s either a bit cold, lovely or fucking melting

Indy

Misfit
User ID
i was site labouring then office stuff there in the 90’s - it wasn’t too bad back then, most yanks were harmless but since 9/11 and shit like Fox News, they’ve left the planet.

Seems to be what transpired. The mindset of many appear to be skewered since then. But as you say, still many decent ones.

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID

sure there are lots of reasonable ones here and there but fuck there are millions of complete lunatics there now, full of shit, full of themselves, ignorant to realities in their own country and so fucking self centred, there is little to no hope for em.

not that Ireland is a fuckin utopia or we’ve figured it all out but at least we don’t find shooting kids or random mass shootings acceptable - if shit happened there was consequences.

i need to stop now before I wind myself up…

im no yank. ill try harder to remember the temp thing. never paid attention to it in Ireland cause it was either raining or it wasn’t. and over here it’s either a bit cold, lovely or fucking melting
Trump really sent em fucking crazy!!
Don't think there's any turning back for em now!!
We'll all be using chopsticks when they collapse!! 🤣

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
yeah agree, Trump is the biggest lunatic of the all!! but how he’s worshipped or followed by so many is just beyond me

like it’s stated on couple threads, the media r fucked n have so much to answer for cause of how they influence or reenforce mindsets

gone r the days when news on the telle was exactly that - current affairs, now it’s like the ‘news’ must have entertainment as part of it. some joker using e-scooter on motorway, a new baby whatever in the zoo - like WTF!?!?

im not saying news should be all death, destruction and misery but fuck - why can’t it stick to mainstream current affairs?

saying that, maybe if I watched it more often I’d see the weather and notice how temp is measured over here 🤣

Billygoat

Staff member
Community Member
User ID
Just looking at the Irish news site cos I was sure they used metric system.. 😂

3DFAE658-F3CB-450B-908D-2FEDC119F509.png

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
yeah agree, Trump is the biggest lunatic of the all!! but how he’s worshipped or followed by so many is just beyond me

like it’s stated on couple threads, the media r fucked n have so much to answer for cause of how they influence or reenforce mindsets

gone r the days when news on the telle was exactly that - current affairs, now it’s like the ‘news’ must have entertainment as part of it. some joker using e-scooter on motorway, a new baby whatever in the zoo - like WTF!?!?

im not saying news should be all death, destruction and misery but fuck - why can’t it stick to mainstream current affairs?

saying that, maybe if I watched it more often I’d see the weather and notice how temp is measured over here 🤣
Mate it doesn't matter what TV channel they watch these people are so uneducated it just pathetic!!
The one world government retard is the best!! 🤣
There are literally hundreds of millions of Americans that are as dumb as the retards in this video!!
Honestly I think they should be rounded up and killed!!

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Mate it doesn't matter what TV channel they watch these people are so uneducated it just pathetic!!
The one world government retard is the best!! 🤣
There are literally hundreds of millions of Americans that are as dumb as the retards in this video!!
Honestly I think they should be rounded up and killed!!
mental, it would be more hilarious if they weren’t real fucking people who believed what they’re saying!!!

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Any ideas what is going on with these black marks on the leaves of my male - only appearing on smaller recent leaves, other larger leaves r all fine

B70FE2D4-F31E-4162-8A80-D0E78C33990B.jpeg9769BCFE-F0C2-49FE-B88A-D03B359AAB52.jpeg

Top Bottom