Keeping Males Happy (or just alive)

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Indy

Misfit
User ID
I've ordered a couple, but they are low wattage, i'm not expecting them to break any records though. As it is. I've got a 600w oil heater in the tent at the moment, and even it's struggling during these single digit nights (9C and under). I'll use them along side the oil heater for now.

But I dare say they'll end up in a small Veg/Mother tent eventually though.

EDIT: Had been looking at these Ceramic Heaters and thinking of hooking them up to a Inkbird Temp WiFi. But i'm unsure how these type of heaters would go in a tent. Anyone got any thoughts on it?

Last edited:

Porky

The Dwarf Hermie King
User ID
I've ordered a couple, but they are low wattage, i'm not expecting them to break any records though. As it is. I've got a 600w oil heater in the tent at the moment, and even it's struggling during these single digit nights (9C and under). I'll use them along side the oil heater for now.

EDIT: Had been looking at these Ceramic Heaters and thinking of hooking them up to a Inkbird Temp WiFi. But i'm unsure how these type of heaters would go in a tent. Anyone got any thoughts on it?
You'll be surprised at how much heat they pump out!

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
heat mat arrived today, put it in me tent a few hours ago along with a wee dehumidifier n now it’s a balmy 21C and 45% RH - thanks for advice n suggestions!!

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Crown rot (Pythium) maybe? What does you're lower stem look/feel like?
feels like the healthy one tbh Pikey, only differences are the black leaves and sacs appear to have shrunk - they didn’t fall off and he’s nothing like the healthier one that was beaten by the wind, had longer in the cold and is in a much smaller pot

48854854-D70B-4E0C-BC48-245BCA7C2487.jpeg

BigRobbo

Blooming
Community Member
User ID
Almost looks like someone has sprayed it with something nefarious how it only looks to be effecting the top/new growth.. From what I can see in the pic anyway, good luck with the poor bastard

Reactions: Orb

Orb

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Never seen that before. Is it the same leaves only that were affected first or is it spreading ?

If it’s not spreading id cut off the bad bits and see what happens.
weird thing was it happened to all smaller leaves/shoots at same time and now they’re all fucked - I’ve cut them off so unsure how he’ll go from here but time will tell!

OZIOZIAUTO

Baked
Community Member
User ID

Yea I just had a squizz
Look alright 👍
Be a great setup for next cupla cooler months and fuck all $ and looks like be easy to fit,,,,,, out the way.
I like it , I think I want one 👍

Top Bottom