KANGA seeds Australia is a SCAM

thefullspectrum

Curing
Community Member
User ID
Try looking at their Facebook page before ordering. It will confirm that their orders are no longer getting through Aus Kustoms. There's already been 100+ guinea pigs, failed to receive Herbies orders in last few months . Don't know why you think your package will get through, when everyone else had theirs confiscated ???
Yeah fuck Herbies. Anything from Spain is flagged I reckon.

Please join our community to continue reading

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Gazza

Forum Pisshead
User ID
yeah right. well i just asked one of the cust. reps on Herbies, majority of orders make it thru apparently. im looking for some white widows anyway so ill be a guinea pig for us. wish me luck lol

View attachment 26789

Dope seeds use to be a sponsor here, I was on their site the other night it clearly says they are shipping world wide again.

Dotts

HPS turncoat
Community Member
User ID
well WeedseedsAustralia do have a clause ontop of the page to be fair...

"Any/all of the links on this website are affiliate links of which we receive a small commission from the sale of certain item"

Green_Sick

Vegetating
User ID
@Old fox is there any legit seed sellers in Australia at all?
I'm chasing beans with a higher CBD content and I just don't know which seller to trust.
Which means I trust none of them.
Getting burnt by that site when I tried to buy RSO for the first time has stuck with me.
That site looked 100% legit.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
@Old fox is there any legit seed sellers in Australia at all?
I'm chasing beans with a higher CBD content and I just don't know which seller to trust.
Which means I trust none of them.
Getting burnt by that site when I tried to buy RSO for the first time has stuck with me.
That site looked 100% legit.
The remaining Aus seed sites are getting mixed reviews. They're flogging generic white label seeds, falsely advertising them as premium top shelf, with a ridiculous price to match. Dotts has offered to send you some free seeds, and I assume they're CBD. I don't have or grow CBD strains to offer you any from my stash. I think I sent you some strains a few months ago? but they would have all been THC.

420guy

Germinating
User ID
Last night I phoned the Flavor Chasers dispensary in Oaklahoma USA. I asked about them providing seeds to any Australian seedbanks. The young lady advised they do NOT have any arrangements in place with anybody in Australia. She then spoke with her Manager, who advised they have never heard of Kanga seeds, and have never supplied any seeds to Australia. KANGA seeds is a total SCAM. They have just listed some new strains, with impressive photos, and even more impressive prices. $200 for 5 feminised seeds.....lol. If you order, they will actually send you seeds, but they will be generic bulk shit that costs them 0.70cents each. Stay away from these cunts !!!!!
Hi Mate

When you say they are a scam are they selling shit hemp seeds or are they just selling average THC seeds but at very high prices?

Considering the current climate for buying seeds in Australia locally or from overseas I dont mind buying average THC seeds at expensive prices as long as they have a good germination rate but im not keen on buying shit hemp seeds

I dont have any safe addresses to order from overseas seed banks and from what people are saying it seems they are all getting intercepted.

I would be happy to pay someone on this forum for some good quality bud seeds would love feminised but I guess I cant be picky, I would be willing to pay someone here for seeds, I know this leaves me open to getting ripped off but I dont see any other options for getting seeds currently.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Hi Mate

When you say they are a scam are they selling shit hemp seeds or are they just selling average THC seeds but at very high prices?

Considering the current climate for buying seeds in Australia locally or from overseas I dont mind buying average THC seeds at expensive prices as long as they have a good germination rate but im not keen on buying shit hemp seeds

I dont have any safe addresses to order from overseas seed banks and from what people are saying it seems they are all getting intercepted.

I would be happy to pay someone on this forum for some good quality bud seeds would love feminised but I guess I cant be picky, I would be willing to pay someone here for seeds, I know this leaves me open to getting ripped off but I dont see any other options for getting seeds currently.
You will receive seeds from them. The seeds are not accurately labelled, and marketed as though they are selling you a Rolls Royce, but they will send you the equivalent of a Hyundai. Deliberately misleading information about source of breeder on their website. Trying to justify their grossly inflated prices. I would try Mediseedman ahead of Kanga, as prices are half of Kangas, and they offer delivery and germination guarantee. I'm guessing the quality of their genetics are both roughly on par ?? (i.e. you don't know what you're getting from either of them)

420guy

Germinating
User ID
You will receive seeds from them. The seeds are not accurately labelled, and marketed as though they are selling you a Rolls Royce, but they will send you the equivalent of a Hyundai. Deliberately misleading information about source of breeder on their website. Trying to justify their grossly inflated prices. I would try Mediseedman ahead of Kanga, as prices are half of Kangas, and they offer delivery and germination guarantee. I'm guessing the quality of their genetics are both roughly on par ?? (i.e. you don't know what you're getting from either of them)

Thanks so much old fox but I have seen alot of posts on here saying that Mediseedman germination rate is really bad and people have said they have replaced it but with the same dud seeds that didnt germinate. I dont mind paying sky high prices for at least quality bud that can germinate.

Do you still suggest mediseedman? what about topnotch seed?

Thanks so much mate i am so lost and sad that caveman seeds is gone I have finally got my grow room to a point where i can produce quality bud but i only have 2 plants left from caveman seed, I am planning to clone them but I am so stressed if they die i am done

IMG_1351.JPG

Humuc

Germinating
User ID
My experience with Kanga so far has been decent.

I’ll send through some updates of late bloom phenos & end product along with an honest review.

For those not wanting to sex their plants & have guaranteed fems, they are not a bad choice.

Hum5E291A65-4012-4953-A3D4-AB5BDD36EF08.jpeg

HurdyGurdy

Germinating
User ID
i've had no issues with them either, always shows up and the guy is quite polite to deal with unlike some who dont responsed if something is delayed etc

i mainly ordered from OS and Top Shelf and other IG people but last few runs itsjust been these and i don't have any complaints

some of the other local banks ive tried as well the cavemen the mr beans on and some discord ones but i get a bit worried aboyut those ones as they all have fights with each other and they kicked my mates friend out of one for no good reasons no explanations

i been invited a few times as well to some other ones seems to be quite a few now aruond

these are from a resent go nad ive got a miami vice atm which i hadto swap the light out for

9fufufudschedwac.jpg

Humuc

Germinating
User ID
Here’s an update. 1 month of growth between the two images.

Second image is Day 17 of flower after a defol.

Cheers,
Hum

Attachments

• A93FBFBB-8565-447A-915B-C70124DC995D.jpeg
    A93FBFBB-8565-447A-915B-C70124DC995D.jpeg
    7.5 MB · Views: 47
  • 1583B2A6-7377-40EF-A375-A62279B665F2.jpeg
    1583B2A6-7377-40EF-A375-A62279B665F2.jpeg
    7.1 MB · Views: 47

Humuc

Germinating
User ID
Here’s an update, I recently cut my girls (Diesel Glue) - super dense lush resinous nugs. Will send another update once they’ve had a proper cure along with a review.

Would definitely recommend kanga for people who are struggling to get half decent beans.

If any of you guys know any other reliable vendors please let me know, would love some more variety on my next cycle.

Cheers, Hum ✌🏽

BE4BD766-773B-411A-BF73-A897FCEC196C.png

Last edited:

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Here’s an update, I recently cut my girls (Diesel Glue) - super dense lush resinous nugs. Will send another update once they’ve had a proper cure along with a review.

Would definitely recommend kanga for people who are struggling to get half decent beans.

If any of you guys know any other reliable vendors please let me know, would love some more variety on my next cycle.

Cheers, Hum ✌🏽

View attachment 31141
Bud looks good mate. Nice advertisement for Kanga btw. 😋When I started this thread, Kanga seeds were selling for $20-$40 each. They're prices are now back down to around $11-$14 each. I hope my original post( calling them out) has forced their prices down, as they are NOT artisan seeds from a USA breeder, like they falsely claimed. They're either white label generic or local Aus pollen Chuck's. Either way, their previous prices were a RiPOFF.. But glad to see the prices now more accurately reflecting a fairer value for their seeds. Fair suck of the sauce bottle. Too many greedy onsellers taking advantage of battling Aussie punters trying to grow a plant. Fair play. There's honour amongst thieves !

Humuc

Germinating
User ID
Bud looks good mate. Nice advertisement for Kanga btw. 😋When I started this thread, Kanga seeds were selling for $20-$40 each. They're prices are now back down to around $11-$14 each. I hope my original post( calling them out) has forced their prices down, as they are NOT artisan seeds from a USA breeder, like they falsely claimed. They're either white label generic or local Aus pollen Chuck's. Either way, their previous prices were a RiPOFF.. But glad to see the prices now more accurately reflecting a fairer value for their seeds. Fair suck of the sauce bottle. Too many greedy onsellers taking advantage of battling Aussie punters trying to grow a plant. Fair play. There's honour amongst thieves !

Cheers, @Old fox. I’m not trying to promote them by any means (although they’d probably appreciate my post). I posted more for the reassurance for people that are contemplating buying through kanga & can’t get their hands on anything half decent elsewhere. I Agree they’re not the top quality seeds they claim to be - but for the price and quality of product I’d purchase again.

Unfortunately there just isn’t any reliable vendors anymore - I used to get from ILGM but they stopped shipping to Aus a while back. Would love it if you could lead me in the right direction for top quality seeds. I wouldn’t even mind paying 30 a pop if I know they’re proper.

Old fox

Customs Avoidance
Community Member
User ID
Cheers, @Old fox. I’m not trying to promote them by any means (although they’d probably appreciate my post). I posted more for the reassurance for people that are contemplating buying through kanga & can’t get their hands on anything half decent elsewhere. I Agree they’re not the top quality seeds they claim to be - but for the price and quality of product I’d purchase again.

Unfortunately there just isn’t any reliable vendors anymore - I used to get from ILGM but they stopped shipping to Aus a while back. Would love it if you could lead me in the right direction for top quality seeds. I wouldn’t even mind paying 30 a pop if I know they’re proper.
Just sent you a private message

Top Bottom